𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘

I opened my eyes painfully and looked around, disoriented and bewildered. The streets before me were unlike anything I had ever seen before. The buildings rose tall, their architecture foreign to me. I struggled to comprehend my surroundings, my mind still clouded by the recent encounter with Riddle. How had I ended up here ? Was it a Portkey that transported me ?

As I shifted my gaze downward, I noticed something even more perplexing. I was no longer wearing my familiar school uniform. Instead, I found myself clad in unfamiliar garments. The realization hit me like a jolt of electricity, sending panic coursing through my veins. How could I have changed my clothes without any recollection ?

I frantically scanned my surroundings, desperately searching for my wand. My heart skipped a beat when I spotted it lying on the ground nearby. With a sigh of relief, I retrieved it, clutching it tightly in my hand.

Now, a new wave of questions flooded my mind. Where was I ? Was Harry here with me, or had I been transported to this place alone ? The uncertainty gnawed at me, urging me to seek answers. With determination, I resolved to navigate these unfamiliar streets in search of clues.

As I took my first steps, I couldn't help but notice that this city was surrounded by towering walls, encasing it in a surreal isolation. The sight struck me as peculiar, for I had never heard of such a structure before. Doubts and theories intermingled in my mind, further deepening the mystery of my current situation.

Lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice the impending danger. Suddenly, with unexpected force, I was pushed to the ground. The impact sent shockwaves through my body, leaving me breathless. I quickly regained my bearings and turned around, ready to face a potential ally of Voldemort.

To my surprise, the assailant was not a foe but rather a boy of my own age, rubbing his back in frustration. His appearance was disheveled, and his face contorted with a mixture of pain and annoyance. It became apparent that his collision with me was an accident.

" It hurts...". The boy muttered, his voice laced with frustration and discomfort.

 The boy muttered, his voice laced with frustration and discomfort

" Eren ! Are you okay ?". I heard someone call out.

I turned my head and saw a boy and a girl quickly approaching him.

The question should have been better directed at me, considering he was the one who ran into me, I thought with a deadpanned expression.

" It's nothing, sorry I wasn't looking where I was going...". The boy named Eren said, but he suddenly stopped and looked at me with big eyes.

I noticed his friends doing the same, their expressions filled with surprise.

I looked at them with confusion, not understanding their reaction. Did I have something on my face ? What was happening ?

The boy named Eren quickly approached me, with the girl following closely behind, wariness in her eyes.

" You have a head injury !". Eren exclaimed.