𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓘

Third person POV 

Two minutes before the Colossal Titan opened its mouth.

Having discovered Reiner and Bertholdt's treachery, Eren wasted no time in transforming into a Titan to confront the Armored Titan. Eren's Titan was the first to land a punch on Reiner's Titan as the two behemoths plummeted toward the earth.

Meanwhile, Mikasa watched with a mixture of concern and fury as Eren's Titan crashed down before redirecting her gaze towards the looming Colossal Titan.

" If only I had executed it perfectly and taken both of their heads! That was our prime opportunity... I should have been capable of achieving it. Why ? It was our final chance... There won't be another". Mikasa seethed with frustration in her thoughts.

Atop the wall, after devouring Ymir, Estella, and another soldier, Draco gritted his teeth and glanced down, spotting Estella's wand by his feet.

" These idiots...". Draco muttered furiously, seizing Estella's wand in his grasp.

However, before long, the Colossal Titan sprung into action, extending its massive arm once again to assault the soldiers.

Hange's eyes widened at the sight," All troops, disengage from the wall !".

A soldier from Hange's squad seized Draco, who was without any gear, and they both leaped from the wall.

" He's taken Ymir and Estella !". Historia's voice trembled with fear.

" Add one more to that count !". Keiji's voice rang out.

Then, to their collective horror, the Colossal Titan parted its lips, hurling the trio it had captured into its gaping maw before sealing it shut.

" He ate them !". Moblit's voice carried shock.

Draco gasped," This can't be happening ! Equip me with gear, I'll retrieve her".

" Bertholdt... Why... Estella...". Armin's words faltered in disbelief.

Hange's jaw clenched, resolve hardening," We'll rescue her. All of them. Troops, prepare for combat ! Bring down the Colossal Titan ! This is humanity's most formidable adversary ! Attack, all of you !".

Every soldier, except for two who remained behind with Draco, Connie, and Historia, soared towards the Colossal Titan in a bid to eliminate it

Bertholdt's Titan extended its arm toward the soldiers in an attempt to strike, yet it moved at a ponderous pace, presenting no real challenge for them to evade. Its sluggishness was evident, and it appeared quite vulnerable.

However, as with all creatures, strengths were complemented by weaknesses, and this Titan was no exception.

" Now ! Troops, advance !". Hange commanded, the soldiers converging behind the Titan's neck.