𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 ઇଓ

ॱ⋅

ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅ઇଓ

welcome to my collection of oneshots for all my darlings who love matty b :)

if anybody has a request, feel free to message me! and if you'd like one for nick or chris as well, do not hesitate to ask! i love all three boys so so much. <3

these will mostly be self inserts, but i will use "you" instead of y/n because it is MUCH easier to read. one shots will also be mainly female-centric, but of course i will write for other identities if they are requested!

if you are going to request, i will write anything you want, whether it's just a basic idea or you have specifics like names, gender identities, or any details/tropes you want specific to you.

to give you an idea of what you can request or what i will write:
-individual oneshots/imagines (romantic or plantonic)
-preferences (romantic or platonic)
-group oneshots/imagines with a romantic or platonic bias (ex. hanging out with the triplets but dating one of the three, being closer with one of the three out of the group, etc)

if a request has heavy subject matter, i am glad to write it; to indicate the stories with content warnings, i will place "***" next to the title and content warnings at the beginnings. always read with caution if you see those asterisks.

and again, get specific with any details you'd like!
just let me know and i will take care of it. and feel free to comment or message me separately, whatever is most comfortable!

love you all very much. enjoy.

ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅ઇଓ