Chapter 30

Warning there will be multiple POV changes so please beware. Don't forget to vote and comment

-QUEEN

Dean POV

"It was you? The attack yesterday, That was you?" I stated the obvious. I looked at my crying mother and fiancé and felt nothing but rage!

"Took you long enough boy alpha. You and this pack will pay! Even if I have to rip every man, woman, and child limb from limb you all will pay for your last alpha transgressions! He cost me my pack, my family, and my mate!" Damon ranted on.

"What the hell are you talking about? If your problem is with my father then deal with me, leave my pack out of this!" I responded anger pumping through my veins.

"You boy alpha know nothing about the pack you took over? Nine years ago your pack was attacked, and your old alpha went on a rampage looking for the pack that murdered his members. My pack was small most of our members were rogues and wolves who weren't fortunate enough to be born into a pack. My father our alpha took in anyone who needed a pack. He was a kind and protective leader and your alpha murdered him and my mother our Luna. He set fire to our homes and murdered all of our pack members. He deemed us guilty of the attack with no proof. He played judge, jury, and executioner with my pack and I would be returning the favor today!" Damon ranted with such vigor I almost believed him.

"LIAR!" I yelled. "My father was many things but murder isn't one of them," I said looking at the scared and angry faces of my pack. I see the warriors getting into a defensive position.

"BRING THEM" Damon yelled as four of his members approached my mother and fiancée, Two for each of them. They brought them forward and put them on their knees in front of Damon.

I took two steps closer before I felt someone pulling me back. I turned to see Sean behind me. I mind-linked and asked him what is he doing. Why was he stopping me?

'Not yet, we are trying to get the kids and older pack members to the bunker' Sean said. Forcing me to remain still. I have to bid time with our elders and children to get to safety, but seeing my mother kneel was almost unbearable.

"Tell him!" Damon demanded removing the cloth he had around my mother's mouth. Tears streamed down her face as she made eye contact with me, her gaze then shifted over to Sean before looking over toward Joshua. She was probably looking for Lucy. Once she notice Lucy wasn't there she looked back over to me with worry in her eyes.

"Tell him now!" Damon yelled again breaking our moment.

"It's true." My mom whispered. I almost couldn't hear it.

"Louder!" Damon yelled.

"It's true!" My mother yelled back bursting out in more tears.

I felt my heart drop. The urge to throw up overtakes me. Images of my father murdering women and children entered my mind forcing me to squeeze my eyes shut to rid myself of them.

"Now I will have my revenge," Damon said standing in formation to shift. I had to stall him longer there were still kids out here.

"I get why you abducted my mother but your sister? If your pack meant so much to you why tie her up?" I asked. Was Delilah playing me this whole time?

"This traitor is no sister of mine," Damon said looking at his sister who kneeled before him crying as hard as my mother.

"We had a plan, we were here on a mission. But the whore decided to fall in love and spread her legs for the enemy. The joy I'll have with your pup once I kill you will be my final act of revenge." Damon said with an evil smile.