2.1

Seed of Chucky

I put out another advertisement in search of Chucky and Tiffany 'looking for a scarred face good guy doll, and a blond good gal doll with a heart tattoo on chest'. I posted the ad over multiple different platforms in search of Chucky and Tiffany as they haven't come back. "Ria, where are my parents?" Glen asked.

"Oh sweetface, I have no idea, but we'll find them I promise," I said as I picked him up.

"But it's been six years, will we ever find them?" Glen asked.

"Glen, I promise you I'll do everything I can to find them, you deserve to know your parents," I said.

"Okay, what's for supper?" Glen asked.

"I'm making your father's favourite Swedish meatballs," I said.

"Okay," Glen said, as I placed his plate in front of him and he started eating when I got a notification.

So I opened it 'I have both, they're in an evidence room at my station in Lewiston, how much are you willing to pay?' I smiled. "Glen sweetheart, do two salt circles just like I've shown you along with twelve candles around each circle I've got your parents," I said.

"Okay thank you so much, Ria," Glen said, coming over and giving me a hug.

"Will you be fine here for an hour? If anyone knocks on the door and it's not my special knock don't open it, if they come in allow Glenda out" I said.

"Okay Ria, I'll see you soon," Glen said, I smiled and placed him back down, I grabbed my keys.

'I'll be at the cemetery in Lewiston, I'll bring over $5000 for them, be there in ten minutes' I hit send, after grabbing my knife. I made my way to the cemetery.

When I pulled up I saw a cop car, so I walked over and knocked with my gloved hands, "no one should miss them, it's been six years" he said as he passed me the bag.

"You've had them this whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah, I figured if you send the message once a month on the 12th then you must really want them," he said.

"They are special to me, I lost them six years ago and I was just wanting back what belongs to me," I said, "so sorry I have to do this but you had it coming" I took my knife out and quickly slit his throat. I was extremely angry that they'd had them this whole time and saw my messages. "I missed you guys, Glen and Glenda are amazing. I'm sure you'll love them, I told them everything I've known about you just so they have some sense of who they're parents are" I said as I made my way back home. "I don't know what's going to happen when you come back, I don't know if you'll remember me or if you'll kill me, but I hope for Glen's and Glenda's sake you remember them at least, so they can have their parents love," I said, I gave a small smile. I pulled up to the house and before heading in, I gave them both a hug since right now they were just dolls. "I love the both of you, and it may be wrong to but I can't help my feelings," I said, as I caressed their faces. I got out with them in hand and knocked in three intervals with my foot for Glen to open the door. When the door opened, I went in as Glen closed the door behind me, I went to the two circles and placed them down in the centre.

"So these are them?" Glen asked.

"Yup this is Tiffany and Chucky," I said, giving him a smile as I lit the candles.

"I can't wait to meet them," Glen said.

"Go to your room, I will call out for you after I catch them up, they missed a lot," I said, Glen nodded and went to his room. I put my hands on each of their foreheads "Ade Due Damballa give me the power I beg of you! Ade Due Damballa give me the power I beg of you! Leaveau mercier du bois chaillot secoisse antienne maid pois de morte! Ade Due Damballa awake!" I said, the storm outside raged on before calming down and I prayed it worked, when they slowly blinked their eyes, before looking at each other.