3.1

Curse of Chucky

"Maria you have to go to the Pierce's house now," Chucky said, still in a doll after being killed four years ago,

"Seriously Chucky? Do I really have to go there?" I asked as I sat up on the bed looking at my doll husband.

"Yes, but remember what happens if you break character dollface. We may be married and I may love you, but don't think I won't kill you" Chucky said, getting on my lap and kissing me. It felt weird kissing a doll at first but I've gotten used to it.

"I won't Chucky, but when you kill Sarah may I watch?" I asked.

"Of course, you can, let her see who she hired," Chucky said, getting off my lap. I got up and packed a bag.

"How long will we be there for?" I asked.

"I'll arrive a day or two later than you, and we'll leave once everyone is dead, but if I don't kill everyone, and you're brought in for questioning, say I did it, if the one who doesn't die says that as well. That way you'll stay with them, and can watch them, we'll join up in the future like always" Chucky said, I nodded.

"So let's say Barb survives, and she says you killed everyone and is arrested. I say the same as well?" I asked, just making sure I understood everything.

"Yup, and hopefully you'll be sentenced together and placed in the same place," Chucky said.

"If not we'll get you out," Tiffany said, coming in and giving me a quick kiss before picking Chucky up.

"Okay, Chucky, don't forget to help Tiff around the house since I won't be here. And Tiff remember he loves you and he appreciates everything you do for him" I said.

"I know sweetface," Tiffany said.

"Okay don't kill each other," I said, and kissed them both before leaving the room.

"Mom, do you really have to go?" Gloria asked.

"I do sweetface, Chucky needs me to gain their trust to help protect him should anything go wrong," I said, as I knelt down to their eye level and all three kids gave me a hug.

"I love you, Mom," the three of them said at the same time.

"I love you too, now listen to your mother, and hopefully we'll be back soon. If not we'll be back" I said, giving them a smile.

"Because we always come back," Glenda said, I smiled.

"That's right, you can't kill the Ray family that easily, just don't go forgetting me and I will never forget you three," I said, kissing each of their foreheads.

"Bye Mom," Glen said.

"Bye guys, I'm gonna miss you," I said as I pulled back.

"We'll miss you too," Glenda said, I smiled before leaving the house and heading to Nica's house.

I pulled up to the house and parked the car, I grabbed my suitcase and went up to the door and knocked, when Sarah opened the door "hello you must be Maria" Sarah said.

"Yes ma'am," I said, giving her a small smile.

"Well come in and I can show you around," Sarah said, letting me in. She headed up the stairs to a room "this will be your room" Sarah said, as she went in, the room wasn't too big, had a double bed and a closet. "You can leave your suitcase here while I show you the rest of the house, then I'll allow you to unpack before you make supper," Sarah said.

"Yes ma'am," I said, as I put my suitcase on the bed and followed her around the house. I noticed all the hiding spots Chucky would be able to use to toy with the family and I smiled. "You have a beautiful house ma'am," I said.