4.1

Cult of Chucky

I was transferred to Harrogate and I've been here for three years, apparently, I made leaps in strides in accepting what I'd done, and they decided I was good enough to be transferred. And I got to see my family again. "Mrs. Ray, your wife and three children are here to visit you," Nurse Ashely said, opening my door.

"Thank you," I said, getting up from my bed.

"And Dr. Foley wants to see you after your session," she said, I nodded and we went to the meeting room, where Glen, Glenda and Gloria rushed up to hug me.

"Hi babies," I said, smiling as I hugged them back. "So where's Alice?" I asked as she wasn't with them this time.

"She died," Tiffany said.

"Again? Jesus, is he at least back? I miss him" I said, after I gave Tiffany a kiss.

"Yeah, Nica is being transferred so he's coming here and hopefully you can come home soon," Tiffany said.

"Good, will I get the original? Or are you keeping him?" I asked.

"You'll get him, I sold him to a Peter Foley, to help a patient overcome her past," Tiffany said.

"Tiff you're amazing," I said, and kissed her.

"Mom guess what?" Gloria asked.

"What sweetface?" I asked, smiling at them.

"We got the necklace so you and dad can transfer down the road, then we can go home. You have to see mine and Glenda's room" Gloria said, passing me the necklace.

"Yeah, it's amazing, we got pictures of all of our kills throughout the years all over the walls," Glenda said.

"What'd we tell you about keeping souvenirs? It's one way to get caught. Just be careful, what about you Glen, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Okay, I just miss you and wish you could come home," Glen said.

"Aww sweetface I miss you all too so much, I have each of your pictures from everything in my room all over the walls, just so I can be close, but I'll be back soon it's just a little while longer. How long until Nica comes?" I asked.

"Six months," Tiffany said.

"Okay, you sure he can last that long without killing someone?" I asked.

"No, but he promised to make all the kills he does accidents," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, it's definitely strange because I've been craving it, but I know the second I do it, I will be transferred and I like the little amount of independence I get here," I said.

"Well when you get out we can go and have a date night," Tiffany said, I smiled.

"Mrs. Ray times up," Ashley said.

"Ok, I'm coming. Be nice and listen to your mother and don't give her a hard time since she's alone. I love you all" I said, kissing their foreheads.

"We love you too mom," Glenda Gloria and Glen said, I smiled before leaving.

"Love you sweetface," Tiffany said before the door closed. I headed to Dr. Foley's office.

"Maria, lovely to see you again," Foley said.

"Dr. Foley," I said, smiling at him.

"Come sit, I have something that can help with your therapy," Foley said, taking out a good guy doll. "He's to help you come to terms with what you have done," he said, as he held the doll out to me.

"May I take him? And keep him?" I asked.

"Do you think he'll help you?" Foley said.

"I do," I said.