Prologue Pt.1: Tide of Change.

At Above Ground... Two Weeks Later...

Outside the United Nations General Assembly, a large crowd a lot of it turned into a Temporary Military Camp...

Yuna Springfield: And that's how I became the Great Witch-in-Training!

Unicorn: Woah...!

Javelin: That's awesome!

Prince of Wales: Ahahaha... I take it you're still a young learner?

Yuna Springfield: Ahahaha... You could say that...

Pramanix: You'll get better, young lady...

At the next...

Yen Xing Lanchester: You're both a Kansen and a maid?

Belfast: Why, of course.~

Lily: Your Royal Navy has maids to take care of your fellow... Kansen?

Veronica: Flora Maid Service would be interested in working with you and the rest of the maids of the Town Class.

Rita: Ara?~ I never thought the Royal Navy do have maids.

And there's...

Ezra: I say this for the last time. *Galil ACE 35 LAR's Battery Loaded* This is the Restricted Area by the (Dis)United Nations. Only the Top Brass is allowed in this area.

Negev: Yeah! Obey the laws, you damn Yanderes!

Akagi: Fufufufufu... But Akagi is not patient to see the Shikikan of the New Phoenix Project.~

Taihou: Same here. This Phoenix Commander belonged to me...

Negev: Captain... I think we're going to need more robust security...

Ezra: Don't tell me twice...

Raiden Mei: Maybe a light snack will-

Ezra: I can't. These two nut jobs will enter... Along with that Sociopath (Roon).

Raiden Mei: Oh...

And the next...

Nanahara Chinatsu: And you just decided to dedicate yourself to be his... wife...?

Takara: It's not forced if he likes it!~

Asra: No wonder the Commander is afraid of you, nowadays... He'll gladly take just 20 bucks to give you to Donovan...

Nanahara Chifuyu: Just 20 bucks!?

Hayami Sanae: I feel bad for the Leader of the NPX...

Donovan: I wouldn't mind-~

She took her Kitana right to Donovan's Neck.

Takara: I won't marry a Greedy and Cowardly Bastard like you...

There were a lot of people from the five Gacha Worlds talking with the Faction Leaders along with the U.N. National Representatives... When it's the Faction Leaders talking to National Representatives, it's mostly about Politics.

Zheng: You're telling me, that this project!? I managed to save the NPX Commander with, to be discarded!? What the fuck!?

IOA Agent: Not exactly... It's under suspicion of being a waste of cash... You know them, Politicians. But I can't disobey orders.

[IOA = International Oversight Advisory]

or...

Amel: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T DO WAR CRIMES ON THEM ANYMORE!?

Jacqueline: You know why. Not only you wasted our resources but ruined our only chance to make a Ceasefire agreement.

or...