Intro.

The crowd of civilians is running, as the Invaders of SF, Honkais, SIRENs, Replacers & Reunion mow down the Civilians, as the local forces managed to hold on for a moment.

The scene changes to the past, a scene of them, taking a chess piece in the bag. General Parker asked them to randomly pick one before he went missing.

Kevin with a Grey King Piece, Amel with the Black Queen Piece, Takara with the Black Bishop Piece, Ezra with a White Rook, Zheng with a White Queen Piece, and Kiran with a White Pawn.

Then straight to Kevin's Organizational Base, in Australia. New Phoenix Omega, looking at his chess piece before going to Geneva. Along with the others who looked at their chess pieces before leaving

Then the scene goes to space, where Combat Spaceships from every faction from Gunships and Assassin Ships to Corvettes in high numbers, to Fleet Combatants and Ship of the Lanes from the Cruisers to Dreadnoughts. With a few Titans in construction by Spacestations' Spaceworks and other ships being restocked by Supply Depots. Preparing to fight and hold the Hydra Interstellar Navy back.

Back to Kevin, who's now the General of TF Invictus. Briefing with other Generals, Admirals, and Air Marshals, about the situation of each front. Along with other Faction Leaders except for Donovan.

Then to the 1st Joint Coalition TF Invicta, consisting of Gen 7 Robotic Age Armored Vehicles and First Gen Invasion Age Armored Vehicles, along with Drones with a lot of armaments, while still the same size and improved shape and aerodynamic.

Along with Shipgirls, looking at the New Invasion Age Warships, all part of the Coalition Navy to fight against the SIRENs.

Some Rhode Island Operatives, Valkyries, and Administration Forces, check the new Magnetic-Kinetic, Laser, and Plasma Weapons developed by each Weapons Company and Faction' Military Industry.

As the other Rhode Island Operatives are in Parachute training with the Paratrooper Battalions. Along with additional training to be able to form Ad Hoc Leadership without a Doctor to lead them, including Shipgirls, some Kansens wanted only the Commander (Kevin) to lead them.

And T-Dolls of the G&K are trying Human's Exo-Suits... While learning Cyber Warfare training.

Then the scene changed to a new battlefield in Moscow, between the Coalition Forces with G&K T-Dolls fighting against the SF Forces.

Next, the 76th Coalition's Parachute Battalions with RI Operatives assaulted the Reunion Forces from within.

As another City in Shanghai got taken by both Replacers and Honkais, JTF Epsilon 20 consisting of Counters and Valkyries, with an 86th Anti-Honkai Armored Regiment.

Canberra, Kevin is driving away from the Reunion Kill Team, led by Skullshatterer, as the Chaldea's Servants are protecting Kevin.

And lastly, A Coalition Force along with Ezra in Malaysia is ambushed by Pro-Invaders Forces. While Babylonia's Volunteers are en route to help his team.

And then six Faction Flags rise on the same hill at Iwo Jima: The New Phoenix, Humanity First, Kami Servants, Extraterrestrial Academy, Terrian Protectorate & Dyson Initiative.

[Terra Invicta: Turning Tides]

To the Invaders, give us Liberty or give us Death!