Chapter 3: Victory or Death.

Panama, Humanity First's 1st Guards Tank Division, Amel's POV, 23/11/2032.

Another day, another Xeno Scum getting burned to ashes today... 

My Phone was ringing. I checked and it's Kevin... Well, I wonder what he wants though. I don't mind working with my Little Phoenix.

So, I accepted the call and...

"Hey, It's Kevin... I need your help..."

"Oh? Something's wrong? I take it, it's Takara, huh?" I replied, knowing the situation. Looks like the Canadians just French'd their own asses for the Kami Servants...

Damn, they wooed them to surrender. I guess Lust is a Sin in Christianity for a Reason...

"Yeah... I don't have any available Divisions or Companies to deal with her and her Imperial Forces in Canada."

"So, you wanted my Forces to quell them?" I replied.

"Yeah. We needed your forces to quell them. I know you were thinking that I was a lunatic to call for your help, but currently... I think it's time for you to rise and shine... Hello...?"

I could only let out an evil smile, as it was finally my time to shine... With this music in my head.

And before you say it... Yes. I've turned Communist, despite my Islamic Views.

"Amel...? Hello? Helloooooo?"

I realized I'm getting too deep in my thought and returned to my phone.

"Yeah?"

"I'm bringing some Converted Cargo Ships to transport some of your Divisions. Hope you brought your coats, heating equipment, and a good amount of food and water to deal with the cold."

"Alright. Where do we land, sweetie?~"

"I ain't your Biological Kid... Ahem. You'll be landing in New Brunswick, Shediac. I have Alaska & Vancouver Island under Allied Control. The Kamis have taken Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Regina. Including Ottowa, Montreal, and Quebec City. They've even taken their Government under control."

"Damn... Those Xenophiles have quite a lot of supporters in Canada, huh?" I asked.

"Who knows? Maybe their Military is fucked, their lack of fucks given, or even the possibility of Pherocytes used by the Kamis or the Hydranian Servants with a Hydra within them..."

"I see... I'm going to find out the truth about this. Good luck in South East Asia!~"

"Good luck. I'll meet you there for a Briefing." After that, his call went silent.

I could only laugh a bit at his cold attitude. This time...

I'll show Takara, why he doesn't belong to her! And this time, it's payback time!

New Brunswick, Shediac. Canada, 25/11/2030.

We were able to go from Ballistic Weapons to literally Lasers, Railguns, and Orbital Ships... In just seven months... How did Kevin and Zheng manage to do this? Did they work with Khalid or with other Technological, Military and Space Agencies?

Anyways... I guess the German Shipgirls are here...

 I guess the German Shipgirls are here