Chapter 8: Turning Tides.

UN 6th HQ, Germany, Hamberg, 04/02/2033.

Zheng along with Kevin, Ezra, Kasumi, and other Members of the Coalition are watching the reports that Zheng has made.

After countless battles and hard fought victories at mutilple fronts... Now, Zheng has the intel of their Fortress that's containing their Portal. Along with...

"The Hydranian have their Main HQ in Haumea. 30% of their Space Fleet remains, and at least, no Hydranians were on our own Earth. Thanks to Kevin's Crackdown on the Hydranian Servants and even attacking them at the Landing Sites of the Hydras before they get a chance to fight back... Not a fair fight, but it's war."

Many people agree.

"At least we'll know where they're hiding." Hilde (Counter Side) replied.

"Well then, Administrator Zheng. What's your Phase 3?" Maria Antonov (Counter Side) asked.

"Indeed, I suppose it's time to put a final nail in their coffin." Admiral Lawson of Azur Lane added.

Zheng then revealed all of the Enemy Factions' Fortress.

"This is the SIREN's Base of Operation. Hawaii. We'll need a good amount of Marines, Naval Infantry, and Warships, both Aerial and Naval. All Kansens are to be ready because we're going to have a hell of a fight."

"I agreed with Zheng. This won't be an easy battle, but it's a necessary one since our Agents and Operators have managed to prevent them from creating more interdimensional portals." Kevin added, then... "Admiral Martin and Admiral Lawson of Azur Lane. You'll be leading this Operation."

"Understood, General!" Reinhardt quickly replied with a salute.

"Very well, Kevin." Lawson added.

"Alright, girls. You know the drill." Zheng told the Shipgirls.

"Sehr gut, Frau Administrator Zheng. Ve'll help your forces with the SIRENs. For our combined forces shall ensure victory." August von Perserval replied.

"The Royal Navy will not disappoint everyone, Lady Zheng.~" Illustrious replied.

"Quite a reckless strategy there, Zheng... But I suppose it's a necessary one." Harbin added. While concerned about the Strategy, she understands the necessity.

 While concerned about the Strategy, she understands the necessity