Special Chapter 1: Doctrines.

A/N: What would Each Factions Prefered Doctrines?

lamgiabao2017 & MilitaryPro1, this is where you'll learn their Doctrines, so you might be able to take them on, should they become your enemy.

Kevin: Well, if you're going to ask my Faction... Here you go.

Army Spirits:
- Spirit of the Academy: 
Embrace the Future. "Wherever future battles are fought, armored troops will play the decisive role."
- Spirit of the Army: Motorization Drive. "Strike faster, go further, win harder!"
- Spirit of Division Command: Maneuver Warfare. "A proper, civilized war is more like a chess match than a brawl. Why fight an enemy you can maneuver around?"

Navy Spirits:
- Spirit of Naval Academy:
Integrated Air Arm. "Close cooperation between air and sea units is vital!"
- Spirit of the Navy: Flexible Contracts. "The best contract is one that can be terminated."
- Spirit of Naval Command: Night Fighting. "Being used to fighting in the dark gives distinct advantages."

Air Force Spirits:
- Spirit of the Air Force:
 Air Crew Surveys. "After all, they are the ones using the equipment, so why not ask them?"
- Spirit of Air Force Command: Continuous Strike. "Destruction of key enemy equipment is vital."

Faction Spirits:
- Political Violence: "While the least intense compared to other factions, the Communists and Fascists are willing to use violence to advance their Political Agenda, even the Religious Extremists. We must stop them."
- The End of the Terra Invicta War: "With the War in recent memory, both the nation's people and leaders are reluctant to send another generation to die in the new potential war... I don't blame them though."
- The Second Great Depression: "After the War... A lot of people are unemployed along with the National Tax Revenues are plummeting... It's also the reason why people are reluctant to join the military or even find work... We need to fix this."
- A Temporary Federation: "Australia and New Zealand to even Philippines and Malaysia... Although Vietnam joined, they're mostly independent... This is only a Temporary Solution until every nation has recovered economically... The Phoenix Project will return to the Shadows."

Amel: Huh? Well, why didn't you ask?

Army Spirits:
- Spirit of the Academy:
Academy Scholarship. "No one should be prevented from serving their nation due to a simple lack of money."
- Spirit of the Army: Ideological Loyalty. "Someone who does not have the correct ideology can not be expected to achieve the correct result in a battle."
- Spirit of Division Command: Operational Reserves. "Always have something up your sleeve. Always."

Navy Spirits:
- Spirit of Naval Academy: 
Grand Fleet. "Large scale tactics training."
- Spirit of the Navy: Global Presence. "Our ships shall patrol the oceans around the globe."
- Spirit of Naval Command: Inclement Weather Experience. "There's no such thing as bad weather..."

Air Force Spirits:
- Spirit of the Air Force: 
Effective Training Programs. "Nothing beats a good education."
- Spirit of Air Force Command: Steel Wings, Steel Hearts. "It takes a certain type of courage to wage war at 10,000 feet."

Faction Spirits:
- Political Violence:
"Damn it... We're having Communists, Fascists, and Kamis going nuts on our Republics... And it looks like the NPX are lucky as they have the least troubles... We need to quell them, ASAP! Ps. Be thankful that the NPX won't be after us..."
- The New Caliphate: "Dear EmperorItsukaShido, even though you have your Turkish Empire, I've made a New Caliphate that rivals your Empire, but I'll be glad to have some tea with you for some Attachés to help your Empire."
- Kami Servant's Spies: "CAN'T SHE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?"
- Politicized Military: "Military commissars often hold fervent ideological speeches and political discussions among the ranks, but in many cases, they also engage in excessive administration, overzealous scrutiny of military officers, and even obstruction of the orders of unit commanders... This may be troublesome..."