Prologue Pt.2: Advanced to Future Warfare.

Long Island, UN Controlled Naval (Sea) Base of Operations.

It is now the largest concentration of Shipgirls (AL), Operators (Ark), T-Dolls (GFL), Valkyries (HI:3rd), and TASKFORCE Employees (C:S). As the Coalition Forces, 1st Joint Task Force Invictus are also present.

As the Leaders of the G&K, Azur Lane, Rhode Island, Hyperion, and the Administration. Are planning with the Leaders of Humanity First, New Phoenix, Academy, Kami Servants, Dyson Initiative, and a United Nations Captain.

Lee Sooyeon: That's... a lot of Space Stations and Mining Outposts your friend has left.

Ezra: Yeah well, he along with only 20.000 of his people has escaped for a New World to Inhabit. The Bifrost.

Kevin: ... The Kessler Syndrome will be a pain in the ass. We'll need to clean the Space Debris off or the Space Stations will be ripped to shreds along with the crews. It's costly and will cause a Domino Effect.

Amel: Oh. Shit... I've never thought of that...

Zheng: Wait a minute... Our Space Defenses can take care of the Debris in Space.

Donovan: I got a schematics-

Kevin: Already ahead. You know, Battlestations on the Space Stations of the Exodus Stations. Laser Point Defenses and Laser Cannon Battery.

Kryuger: Your friend has armed Space Stations? That's unexpected from them.

Lawson: These... Hydras... You're telling us...

Amel: Yes... It looks like those Ayys are coming for us. Mind Controlling Pherocytes and all...

Stanley: Ayys...?

Helianthus: What is she babbling about the 'Ayys'...?

Ezra: Oh... She played Terra Invicta as the Humanity First. Kevin goes for the Resistance. I went for the same with Kevin, Zheng for the Academy, Takara the Servants, Kiran with the Protectorate... He told me he hated that ending... and Donovan being the Initiative. She often calls the Hydras 'Ayys', we just call them Hydras.

Helianthus: Great... First an Earth's Invasions of the SIRENs, Reunions, Sangvis, Honkais & C.O.s. Now an Alien Invasion too!? What's with your world with interstellar invasions!?

Pierce: Meaning the Hydras are the Sixth Invader... But we don't know their intentions...

Kevin: We don't know how to speak Hydra...

Zheng just puts a video chip on the table.

Lawson: Zheng... What's the meaning of this?

Zheng: Open your eyes and ears.

They turned on the Video and put it on play it...

On the Video...