Special Chapter 2: Space Warfare Doctrine.

Normally, many have thought about a battlefield in Orbit and stuff like that... But now, it's time to go straight into infinity and beyond. To a New Frontier of Warfare...

A Warfare in Space. Hence, the NPX was the first to adopt the Space Warfare Doctrine... But soon, other factions followed.

NPX's Space Force:

Interstellar Marines Spirits:
- Spirit of the Academy: 
Inventive Leadership. "A predictable General is a defeated General."
- Spirit of the Space Marines: Into the Breach! "We'll hit them, where they least expected!"
- Spirit of Division Command: Ace in our Sleeves. "Always have a few tricks in your kit, Marines. And they'll lose their nuts off their heads."

Interstellar Navy Spirits:
- Spirit of Naval Academy: 
Integrated Air Arm. "As I said, Close cooperation between Starfighters and Naval units is vital."
- Spirit of the Navy: Interstellar Repair Yards. "Minimizing time in the dock maximizes the time a ship can be in Space. Every Ship Counts."
-Spirit of Interstellar Command: The Hunt is with us! (WIll of the Reignbow Arbiter)"Run all you want, Hydras! We'll find you and we'll turn you to paste!"

Starfighter (Space Air Force) Spirits:
- Spirit of the Starfighters: 
Industry Liaisons. "Only frictionless cooperation between the aircraft industry, military, and government will ensure the highest quality."
- Spirit of Starfighters Command: Heroes in Space. "The vast expanse of the Galaxy holds untold promise for those in search of a legacy. And these Starfighters are no exception."

Humanity First's People's Interstellar Rangers:

Interstellar Marines Spirits:
- Spirit of the Academy:
Academy Scholarship. "No one should be prevented from serving their nation due to a simple lack of money."
- Spirit of the Space Marines: Will of the People. "The People of Earth have fought for their lives for us. Now it's our turn to return the favors!"
- Spirit of Division Command: Victory or Death. "It's better to die in Glory than to live in the shame of defeat."

Interstellar Navy Spirits:
- Spirit of Naval Academy: 
Grand Fleet. "Large Scale Tactics Training. After all, in Space Warfare, the Battleship will be reborn."
- Spirit of the Navy: Strength in Numbers and Firepower. "If those Naval Weapons and Ships are Good Enough, it's Good Enough. No need for High-Quality Weapons or Ships."
-Spirit of Interstellar Command: Decisive Battle. "Going all in for the Battle will always give you the initiative."

Starfighter (Space Air Force) Spirits:
- Spirit of the Starfighters: 
Independent Starfighters. "The Starfighters is an Independent Branch in Space, and just as important as the Interstellar Marines or the Interstellar Navy."
- Spirit of Starfighters Command: Steel Wings, Steel Hearts. "Even in Space, It takes a certain courage to wage war at 10.000 feet from your fleet or base."

Kami's Imperial Space Force:

Interstellar Marines Spirits:
- Spirit of the Academy: Political Loyalty."An unreliable military is a threat to the state it is meant to protect."
- Spirit of the Space Marines: Accomplished Heritage. "The history and accomplishments of our regiments stand testament to the heroism of our soldiers. By habitually recognizing great deeds, every man and woman might aspire to that same greatness."
- Spirit of Division Command: Will of the Empress. "Our Empress will lead us to victory!"

Interstellar Navy Spirits:
- Spirit of Naval Academy:
Way of the Inari. "Sometimes, being as sneaky as a Kitsune can win you battles before they started."
- Spirit of the Navy: Jeune École. "Ara?~ Didn't I say that Destroyers are the Future?~ Although some Carriers and Crusiers would be nice."
-Spirit of Interstellar Command: Efficient Communications. "Communications, Communications, and Communications.~"

Starfighter (Space Air Force) Spirits:
- Spirit of the Starfighters: 
Material Destruction. "Destruction of equipment and disruption of the enemy's lines of communication shall seal victory faster than any number of inflicted casualties."
- Spirit of Starfighters Command: Divine Wind. "Sometimes, you'll have to make do.~ Keyword, Sometimes..."

Dyson's Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation:

Interstellar Marines Spirits:
- Spirit of the Academy: Shareholders' Loyalty."Siding a Council of Wealthy Corporations is better to follow than to side with the Government Forces."
- Spirit of the Space Marines: Proper Heritage. "Just because, we're a Corporate Alliance, doesn't mean we'll tolerate their Egos. We won't make the same mistake again."
- Spirit of Division Command: Flexible Organization. "What counts are getting the job done, not following orders to the letter."

Interstellar Navy Spirits:
- Spirit of Naval Academy:
Best of the Best. "Tough Competition and Strict Selection will breed the Captains we want. We won't cut corners like the last time."
- Spirit of the Navy: Flexible Contracts. "The Best Contract is one that can be Terminated. If it's shit? It's shit. In other words, If it's useless? It's useless."
-Spirit of Interstellar Command: Decisive Battles. "Going all in for the battle will give you the initiative."

Starfighter (Space Air Force) Spirits:
- Spirit of the Starfighters:
Industry Liaison. "Only frictionless cooperation between the aircraft industry, military, and shareholders will ensure the highest quality."
- Spirit of Starfighters Command: Centralized Control. "Effective management of resources ensures that planes reach the locations where they are needed the most."