Chapter 3.5: Abduction into a Rescue.

"Oh... Thanks." Kevin replied to the DARPA Engineers, giving him a Prototype SHD Tech.

"You'll need every Advanced Tech to win the battle, General. We've sent another to your HQ in Australia." The DARPA Administrator.

"Alright, thanks. I'm going to save the girls... No matter the cost." Kevin thanked him and left.

After passing the US-Canada Border, he only has a small squad of MIlitia and a few US Soldiers, with the NPX's Insignia.

"Alright... Let's go."

We advanced through as the Militia Leader reported...

"Sky Warden here. Reporting multiple Reunion Forces along with some Originum Slugs at your front... You have the stealth initiative, over."

"Copy."

Kevin signaled his squad to stay quiet. They all nodded and moved slowly and quietly.

As they passed by...

"Gah... If only we're able to kill those Non-Infected... We all have guns after all!"

"And Originum Arts too! We'll overwhelm and kill these freaks, Especially the NPX and the Humanity First!"

"And why are we in this situation now? The Initiative wanted to see us killing each other, they give us weapons and tech while watching us, eating and drinking luxury stuff... It'll better to defect to the Phoenixes and help them with the Initiatives."

"Like I would listen to those UN hypocrites! We take them all down!"

Some of the Reunion consider defecting to the Coalition's side, but many are still willing to continue the fight. Kevin's Makeshift Task Force remained quiet while passing through the encampment of the Reunion.

Little did they know... A Certain Crownslayer was watching them, quietly.

They have managed to pass through their base...

"Alright. We've passed through them, along the Border." One of the Militia told Kevin.

"Let's get our-"

"Ahem."

The Soldiers and Militias took aim behind them, and it was Crownslayer.

"You've spotted us, and yet you don't alarm the others?" Kevin said that to her.

"The way you act is just like others who've spoken to you, indirectly..." Crownslayer replied.

"And what do you want?"

"Something that I can trust you with..."

Kevin just crossed his arms and said.

"Go on?"

"Where are their remains after you've cremated them?" Crownslayer told to Kevin.

"... Here."

Kevin showed her the Holographic Map, and then said...

"ISAC, locate the Burial Sites for those who died by the Oripathy."

"Locating..."

It showed the locations of every Cremated, both for Humans and Reunion... It's also near the NPX's Main Base...

"You... put them alongside us?" Crownslayer with a surprised tone.

"I've heard what happened to the Infected in your world and... I'm sorry to see and hear that..."

"I'm... glad you recognize... But do you have any cure...? For this?" Crownslayer with a curious tone.

Kevin could only shake his head. Crownslayer just sighs knowing the answer.