Boyfriends house

Driving home,  I can see him from the corner of my eye whilst I stare out the window, the blinding sunset blaring onto my face. 

"Hey, do you want me to ask my mom if you can stay over for the night ?" he asks me.

 "That would be great, are you sure?" I ask turning around to him. 

"Yeah of course I'll ring her now" he smiles, ringing his mom. Jessica ends up agreeing as so does my dad. "Ahhh thank you I love you I love you I love you" I smile.

He grins. "Love you to Fiona"

Soon enough we arrive home. "Do you want to go grab some of your stuff and I meet you inside?" he asks.

"Yeah, yeah, sure" I say and jump out the car with him. I run over towards my house as does he.

"Don't be long !" he yells.

"I wonttt!" I shout back running into my house. I take my shoes off quickly and run up the stairs. My dad and sister are in the garden playing on the trampoline while my dad cleans up the garden. I run up the stairs and pack my essentials and then run back down. I quickly go in the garden to say bye to my dad and sister and then run off to Javon's house next door. The doors already open so I open the door and close it taking off my shoes. "There you are!" Javon smiles as he walks down the stairs to grab my bag. 

"Thank you " I smile as he nods.

Then I hear the loud charging of Daleo coming down the stairs. He stands at the top of the stairs looking down and shouts "Fionaaaa!" He yells, charging down the stairs and pulls me into a warm hug. 

"Aw hi dae!" I say hugging him back. 

"I've missed you!" he says smiling up at me and letting go. 

"I missed you to" I grin, messing up his hair as he looks up to me and smiles softly.

"Well, c'mon we better go tell Jayden and Jayla you're staying over and then we can all sleep in the living room" Javon says grabbing my wrist to lead me up the staircase. I see Jessica coming out her room after talking to DJ. She spots me and instantly hugs me tightly. 

"Aw hi Hun how's your mom, are you doing, ok?" she asks me.

"My mom's still in hospital but she's getting better!" I say smiling. DJ then gives me a small hug wishing my mum and family the best. "Well, I'll leave you all to it then shall I!" Jessica says smiling and going down the stairs with Daleo and DJ. 

Me and Javon run up the stairs and knock-on Jayla's door. " Come in!" she says. We walk through and she jumps up from her bed hugging me and swinging my around. "God, I missed you, you spending the night?" she asks.

 "Yesss!" I cry happily.

 "Omg, omg, omg then we can all sleep in the living room together and put up air beds and sleep on the sofa it's gonna be so funnn!" she grins.

"Cmon we'll go tell Jaden" Javon says as we shut the door and go to knock on his door, opening the door wide open. Jayden's sat on his Xbox and when we come in, he jumps up surprised, "SHIT, YOU SCARED ME" he shouts startled. 

"God don't be so dramatic" I say giggling and sitting on his chair. 

"Oh, hey I didn't know you were coming over, are you ok?" he asks me taking off his headphones. 

"Yeah yeah" I nod, lying through my teeth.

 "She's sleeping over for the night so we were thinking that we could all blow up air beds in the living room and some sleep on the sofa?" Javon asks. 

"Sounds good" the boy reply's getting up and heading out the room with us.  

After blowing up the air beds, Javon suggest that we all order pizza, we all agree, ordering nearly the entire menu for just a small amount of people, it eventually arriving as we all cheer for the hot foods arrival.

We switch on the movie '10 things I hate about you' it all being one of our favourite movies to watch together as a group. Tucking into the delicious warm and comforting food.

A few hours passed by and I'm laid down next to Javon, my head on rested on his chest, his arm around my waist, his thumb caressing my arm. I can hear his breathing pattern, lining it with mine. The tension was high. The things I would do to be more than friends with this boy.

My eyes are heavy, or begging to grow heavy and the tv is begging to blur, slowly closing the lids of my eyes whilst I drop to sleep...

Javon's pov:

We had all switched on vampire diaries, catching up on where we had picked off. Caroline and Tyler had just broke up due to Tyler's sire bond with Klaus, Stefan's humanity was slowing creeping back, Jeremy had been sent off to college and Damon and Elena were just begging.

I felt and heard the soft snores of Ophelia below me, cuddled up against me. She looked so peaceful sleeping. So quiet. So perfect. 

Jayla looks over at her and whispers "awww look how she's cuddled up to you wanna". I roll my eyes at her putting my finger on my lip telling her to shush. 

My brother then turns to look and replies with "Just get together already"

"Shut up" I scoff, throwing a pillow right at his head.

 "Ow" he says falling back into his chair sarcastically as Jayla laughs at him.  We carry on watching the vampire diaries, but I can't help feel so relaxed. Even watching a show full of murders and vampires, I had never felt more relaxed in my life, the feeling of Fiona cuddled up against me, sleeping and laying in my lap. There was no better feeling. It feels nice to have her by my side.

Even if Jayla and Jaden are taking the mic out me. Maybe I did like her more than a friend.  But I'm not to sure. 

My eyes feel heavy to, making me want to close them.  I feel Ophelia shuffle about sleepily on me as Jaden laughs loudly. "Shush Jaden!" I shush him . 

"God fine " he replies with rolling his eyes. I yawn, closing my eyes before resting on the sofa.

                                                                    ______________________

So so sorry I haven't updated in ages! I was in aussie for 4 weeks but I'm back now! Happy new year hope everyone had an amazing Christmas to! Love you all also give me some ideas if any of you have any !