Part 17* New years kiss

Ophelia's pov:

It was new years eve and these 4 months had gone by so fast. Before I knew it I would be on the plane to L.A and away from my friends and family for 7 months. My birthday had gone by, Halloween had gone by and even Christmas had gone by. But me and Javon were still not talking. Even though he had gotten me my dream shoes for my birthday:

 Even though he had gotten me my dream shoes for my birthday:

Then for Christmas he got me the tiffany and co necklace

Then for Christmas he got me the tiffany and co necklace . It represented one of my favourite series "the summer i turned pretty" . A note read on it "the moon and the stars, infinity". He knew I was a Conrad girl and it made my heart melt when he gave me it. But it didn't make up for what he did to me. Tonight Kaylen's,  Kylee's, Paige's and my family were all spending new year at the Walton's like we usually do. I knew it would be awkward with Javon there but there were plenty of people there so I shouldn't worry. Right? Kaylen's family had always came since she was close with the Walton's but since she had come closer with all of us then that meant that it would be way better than last year. She even sat with us now and it was so so fun. 

I started to put some lippy on before I heard my phone start to ring. I pick it up seeing that Jayla is calling. I pick up.

"Helloooo" I sing.

"GET OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE NOW WERE HERE" she shouts into the phone.

"OKAY OKAY , IM COMING NOW" I shout down the phone grabbing my bag and running down the stairs.

"HURRRYYYY" she shouts before hanging up.

I throw my shoes on shouting bye to my dad and running out the door and shutting it. 

I jump into the back next to Paige and Kaylen saying "Heyyyyy" buckling up.

"Hey gal love the outfit" Kylee says from the front .

"Thank you gal your jeans are so cute" I compliment her.

Jayla turns up the music "OK LETS GOOO" she screams and we all sqeal.

We head to town grab an ice coffe from starbucks then get our nails done this is what we got (we all got matching but just different colours).