Part 25* Live stream 🎥

Ophelia's pov (on live)

Me and Javon were having a break since we didn't need to film anymore scenes today and our schedules were free. It was quiet warm today. Mild. The sun was peeking through blinds and onto the bed.

"Hey let's go live" I say sitting up putting my phone on the bed.

"Sure, sounds good my phones good for battery how's yours?" he asks.

"Hmm mines nearly dead, go live on your phone" I say getting off the bed.

"Okayyy" he sings pulling and extra  chair near to the desk.

"Wait, what if anyone asks about , us?" I ask.

"Maybe just say that were not dating , just so people don't start with horrible comments" he nods going onto Instagram and leaning the phone against the wall on the desk.

I nod at him as he starts it and puts on some music (but not to loud).

"Hey ya'll " Javon says fixing his hat.

"Omg I love this song " I say smiling at him and taking a sip of my drink that we picked up from the gas station.

"Same" he says sarcastically nodding his head which makes me giggle.

"Are ya'll swifties" Javon says answering a question.

"YES, I AM" I say excitedly leaning back on my chair.

"I love Taylor swift, but she loves her more" he says widening hiss eyes and giggling with me about an inside joke we have.

"Are ya'll friends with Kaylen? YES I love Kaylen" I say covering my mouth, widening my eyes.

"Yes, we are friends we all neighbourssss" Javon says as he holds his head in pain as he gets a brain freeze, putting his drink down on the desk.

"Ahhh" he says grunting.

I laugh my head off banging my hand down on the table as I ruffle his hair and giggle. He giggles with me cracking up as our throats become saw from laughing.

"Okay okay, anyway" I say sitting up and sorting out my hair slipping out a small laugh with Javon.

"Please, send help" Javon snorts putting his hands together and pretend praying which makes me start to laugh again.

"GOD JAVON" I shout laughing my head off now.

"Okayy guys let's ACTUALLY, he looks directly at  me, "answer questions now" he snorts and giggles the sweet giggle he always does.

 "ANYWAYYY," I say trying not to giggle and look at the camera, " When is euphoria season 3 coming out" I say .

"Cannot say, cannot say" Javon says shaking his head and leaning it on the desk.

"Hey let's invite people to the live" Javon suggests.

"Oo good idea" I say .

"Guys request to go live with us and I'll accept a couple of them" Javon says as I play with my hair.

He looks into the camera tapping on the screen and trying to accept some invites as I touch up my lip gloss. 

"Wait Javon come here" I say pulling him in to whisper something in my ear.

"Going live with people is always so awkward omg" I giggle.

He laughs. "Don't even" he giggles pulling away and accepting someone's invite.

"Heyy how you doing?" he smiles at the camera .

"Omg, hey I'm doing really good how are ya'll " she says excitedly.

"I'm really good " I smile.

"Aw that's great can I ask you guys something?" she asks.

"Yeah sure ofc" Javon says.

"What's yall favourite movie to watch together?" she asks.

We pause before Javon answers with" We always watch vampire diaries together and the movie grown ups and grown ups 2 there our favs".

"Omg yes we always watch outer banks to, so so excited for season 2" I squeal.

"Sameee, I love all them shows and movies" the girl smiles.

"Your really pretty btw" the girl says.

"Tysm! You are to! What's your name ?" I smile at her.

"My name's Katie" the girl says .

This name stings. It hurts. It hurts like a wasp sting. No like a bee sting they hurt more. But Javon doesn't really seem bothered by it. Maybe he's forgotten?

____________________________________________

We go live for a bit longer before Angus knocks on Javon's trailer door to tell us he needs to shoot a scene. The live goes crazy for angus.

"Hey guysss" angus smiles dopily swinging his arms around me and Javon.

"How ya'll doinggg" he says looking at the comments closely.

"Anyway I gotta take wanna to shoot a scene so talk to ya'll soon" he pauses, "Byeee".

The live ends and Javon and Angus head out to film the scene. Javon lets me sit in his trailer. I love how he's done his trailer. It's so sweet. It complements him so much. All his shoe boxes are stacked up on each other. He has black and blue bedding and lots of pillows (we both love pillows so much). He's got all his picture frames of his family, me and him and his friends on his desk along with some plants. He has one of them aloe Vera plants and I always cut little leaves of it off so that I can get the aloe out of them. It's supposto to be handy for a lot of things. I sigh lying back on the bed shuffling around into the pillows and being able to smell Javon's scent all over the room. I smile. My life's going good at the moment. Perfect boy, perfect job, perfect life. But little did I know a main part of my life would be over in less than a year...

___________________________________________________________

Sorry It's so short guys.

My best friend is taking the piss atm . With her stupid new bf .

It's bugging me so I need to watch some gossip girl asap .

Love yall