Part 13* The notebook scene

Ophelia's pov:

Summer had been ok at the moment. Me and Javon hadn't talked at all and I was missing my mum greatly but I tried to fill my life with as much happiness as possible in order to wash away the pain. 

Our friend group had already had a couple of super fun sleepovers at Kylee's and Paige's and I even went to the local pool with my sister and we ended up making a friend. Well we had both met two sisters. Kaylen who's my age and Kennedy who's Belles age. They actually lived down the street from us and I don't even know how I've never seen them. She actually said she's friends with Javon and Jaden and Jayla but mainly Javon . I had heard that Javon was friends with a Kaylen but I had never met her personally. Me and Kaylen really got along. We had already had loads of sleepovers, shopping, meals out, swimming and the beach. I told her what had happened with Javon and she said she HATED his new girlfriend. Apparently she was really controlling and petty and didn't seem to like Kaylen one bit.

Anyway, my dad had asked me to pick something up from 7/11 so i started to leave the house when all of a sudden...

_________________________________________

Javon's pov:

 I was lied down on the bed with Katie lied down on my arm. I was trying to watch a tiktok and liked one but then she perked up going "Hey why are you liking that girls post?" she asked me.

"Hm?" I ask her confused.

"Well you just liked a really pretty girls post, you've got a girlfriend? Me remember?" she snapped at me .

"Yes, I know I've got a girlfriend It's not a big deal me liking some random girls post" I said.

"Whatever" she sighs.

I roll my eyes at her due to how petty she was being and sigh lying back down on the bed.

"I'm going to the restroom I won't be long!" she says kissing my cheek.

"Okay" I say smiling flakily.

She closes the bathroom door behind her and I get up beginning to look out of the window.

I see Ophelia coming out of her door and closing it a locking it behind her. I felt like this was my chance. I glanced behind my shoulder to make sure that Katie wasn't coming out the bathroom and began to open the window. I throw one leg over nervously looking down at how far the drop was.

I hold onto the pip slowly climbing down onto about the second floor until Ophelia looks up confused and says "What the actual flying fuck are  you doing ".

"Ummm I wanted to talk" I say awkwardly.

"No " she says trying to walk off.

"I'll let go" I say.

This catches her attention.

"What?" she asks confused.

I let one hand go hang off the edge.

"I'll let go unless you promise to meet me tomorrow so we can talk" I say .

"Stop being silly you won't dare" she says rolling her eyes carrying on to walk.

"One finger down, 4 to go" I say sarcastically letting go of my pinkie.

"Javon" she says sternly.

"Three fingers, two gone down" I smirk struggling to hold on.

"Javon don't you dare" she says looking actually concerned.

"Three fingers down two to go" I say struggling.

"Javon I mean it don't you-" she says before I cut her off.

"One fing-" I say before she screams "OKAY OKAY I'LL MEET YOU GOD".

I hold back onto the pole with both my hands smirking saying "Thanks , meet me at 12 tomorrow at the dinner don't be late well get lunch".

"Fine" she says storming off muttering to herself.

I smirk happily as I climb back up the pole, shutting the window and jumping onto the bed before Katie comes out of the bathroom and sits down next to me.

"Hey babe" she smirks digging her head into my chest.

"Hey babe" I smile since I was now in a good mood.

I just hope I don't mess this up tomorrow.