I give up

Ophelia's pov:

I could feel sweat building up on the back of my neck.

My face felt cold from the rain as I stared out into the rainy atmosphere.

I was glad I had won. For my team. 

My dad was proud, my team was proud, Jayla was proud, Jaden was proud, so were there parents, they were proud. My sister was proud, my mom will be proud, my team members parents are proud. But Javon isn't proud.

Because he doesn't care.

He just doesn't give a fuck.

And I hate him for that.

Suddenly, I picked up my phone and went onto snapchat.

Javon hadn't blocked me on there he had only blocked me on messages. Which I was still confused about.

_______________________

      Javonnn

What the hell ?

What?

Why did you just leave me game? You came but then just, left?

I was tired I didn't get any sleep and I have a boxing match later on.

Cut the bullshit Javon stop lying to me.

I'm not?

Yes you are, I can tell when your lying.

I'm not

You know what I'm sick of this. Have I done something wrong? Anything to upset you? Because since like Thursday night you've been acting really off. First blocking me? And then being dry. Then coming to my soccer game finals but then leaving ? Like what? Then lying? I don't get you one fucking bit. So stop lying cause your pissing me off.

I'm not lying your just pissing me off to.

Stfu

What's your problem?                                                                                                                                                             Not sent

And with that I had blocked him. I had no energy to keep up with his switching behaviour.

It was annoying me and I didn't need it with everything going on at the moment.

Javon's pov:

"not sent"

Hm? Wtf? Has she blocked me?

I mean I was being a dick but I just wish she knew why I was being. I felt so bad for not going to her match. I knew she would of loved me there. 

I was so disappointed in my self.

But this was for the best. I didn't deserve someone like her. 

I was such a shit friend to her she didn't need it in her life. I was trying to do her a favour. One she should of done long ago. A harsh favour but a needed one.

I knew that my whole family would be fuming with me when they got home. I just knew it.

Suddenly, I heard the front door shut behind itself and I gulped digging my face in the pillows.

I hear running upstairs and Jaden and Jayla come flying into my room angrily.

"So, your sat at home, completely fine, no illness. I hope you have an explanation as to why you weren't there" Jaden snaps at me making me sit up.

"I-" I stutter but Jayla interrupts me.

"No shut up for a second, what the fuck were you thinking? Your here best friend Javon! I mean her mums fucking dying for god sakes, and your crying because you don't thinking she's being a good friend. Your pathetic." she shouts.

"Jayla-" I try to say.

"No, no don't even speak to me I don't even want to speak to you" she says shaking her head and leaving the room.

I look over at Jaden pleadingly but he just shakes his head turning around saying " Sorry bro but your on your own, oh and mom and dad said your grounded this weekend" he says before slamming the door and leaving.

Ffs.

javonwaltontea.pagex

liked by _zendaya and 98,123 others

javonwaltontea.pagex   Euphoria star Javon Wanna Walton seen to unfollow his childhood best friend Ophelia. Thoughts?                                                                #onwardwanna #javonwalton 

View all 485 comments

javonwannawaltonfp.xx5   They've defo fallen out 

masie_loveordx_x  I feel so bad for her, apparently he's blocked her to

_Zendaya Just leave them alone                                                                                                                                      OMG ZENDAYA                                                                                                                                                                          I love how she's sticking up for them

3rd July 2022

_______________________________________________________________

Wow I love Zendaya what a queen.

I also love Sabrina Carpenters new song Espresso.

Love love loveeeeeeeeeeee