Part 31* Descions

Ophelia's pov:

From the last couple of months I had gotten so many deals for new movies and new series. Euphoria had only come out a couple of months ago and my career was really starting to kick off. I had gotten offers on obx season 3, tsitp season 2, Disney movies, chucky, the new scream movie and many more. However they were all being filmed in LA and I knew that I didn't have no where enough money to play for all the flights there and back. I rolled over on my side and sighed thinking that I should talk my dad and got up from my bed. I treaded down the stairs and sat on the sofa next to my dad who was watching the game.

"Hey dad?" I said looking at him.

"Yeah, are you okay hon?" he asks.

"Yeah, I was just wondering, since euphoria came out I have got a load of new deals from tv shows and movies" I say to him, handing him the phone and showing him my deals.

"Wow" he says nodding and widening his eyes at how many roles I had been asked to play.

"Yeah, I know" I sigh.

"Well, I've been thinking about it, I mean I've been getting these emails to and I have being thinking it was best to move to La.." he says.

"WHAT DAD ARE YOU CRAZY" I say widening my eyes in shock.

"No!  I'm not I've found a really nice house that we can afford in Beverly hills it's gorgeous and it would be an easy move, it would just be so much easier for us" he says.

"I know dad, I agree, but I love my life in Bufford" I say pouting.

"I know hon, but you're getting older now and your a famous actor who's building up your career, and in order to do that you probably need to move"  he says smiling weakly.

I smile "Can I at least see the house?"

"Yes yes of course" he smiles getting out his phone and opening it up.

The house is gorgeous, with a  gorgeous pool and a gorgeous room for me, a movie room, great views and an open plan kitchen. 

"Wow, it's so nice" I say gasping.

"Ik! I think that we would really suite it" he smiles.

"I think we would" I smile.

"I'll let you know ok? I'll have to talk to your sister first and we wouldn't be moving for at least another month anyway " he says.

I nod "Anyway I'm gonna go upstairs, maybe plan out my new room!" I say skipping off upstairs.

I run up the stairs feeling a little upset but excited to. I sit down at my desk opening up my laptop and starting to plan out my new room.

I was super excited for my new life and new opportunities but I had my friends and family over here and my nearly boyfriend. Javon. I loved him and I knew it sounded cheesy but I did. And I didn't know how to tell him..