Chapter 1

It showed up randomly one day. At first, it was nothing but an itch, then it became a burning sensation over his chest. He didn't know exactly what it was, not until he got a good look at himself in the mirror. When Luigi first noticed it, he had to do a double take, as it wasn't every day you saw a Star symbol on your chest. "When did I ever get a tattoo?" Luigi questioned, not knowing how he had never noticed it before.

Soulmate marks weren't uncommon. They usually came in many forms, the most widely known being a shape or symbol. They would appear at any part of the body, in any form. Soulmate marks would always appear on someone of the same species. Mixed marks were not natural. The marks, whether it was their name, first words, or even a symbol, were never given to those of separate species. No one ever found out if this was true or not, and this is why it was known as the Mixed soulmate myth.

At least this is what Luigi was taught back in Brooklyn. And even as he came of the Mushroom kingdom with his brother Mario, it was apparent that this was the case here as well. He was actually curious, because he wanted to know how the mixed soulmate "myth" as some would call it, was true. He was curious is all. And as Peach confirmed what he had thought to be true, he was in fact correct.

It wasn't until years later, he would find out that he was in fact, Very, 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮, wrong.

Stars and Mushrooms (Bowuigi - BowserxLuigi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें