Nayeon Take me somewhere nice 🔞

Nayeon x reader

"Come on guys, let's finish the night with some karaoke," Nayeon said, draping one of her arms around your shoulders and the other around Jeongyeon's. "That's always the best way to end the night."

"You always suggest karaoke," Dahyun complained.

"And we never do it. Come on, guys. Just this once?" Nayeon pleaded, even as she pulled you closer. Walking with Nayeon's arm over your shoulder was awkward, but you didn't say anything. Mostly because you liked it there.

"Actually, that doesn't sound so bad," Jihyo commented, and Sana agreed with a high pitched laugh. Beside her, Momo whined.

"But you and Nayeon are going to hog the microphones all night!" She said, wrinkling her nose. Nayeon shook her head.

"No we wont. I want to go with you guys." She turned her head to look at you and smiled. There was a twinkle in her eye that you recognized and you swallowed, looking away. It just made her giggle close to your ear, and a shiver went down your spine.

The karaoke building was only a few blocks away, and somehow all of you ended up shoved in the biggest karaoke room they had. Somehow, even with so many of you in a room, Nayeon ended up in your lap, arms around your shoulders, laughing at something Sana was saying.

Without thinking, you automatically put your arms around her waist, licking your dry lips as you watched the other girls choose songs to sing. She seemed to take this as an "okay" and leaned back into you, bringing one hand to the back of your neck and running her fingers over your sensitive skin and curling them into your hair, making it hard to concentrate on what everyone else was doing.

Minutes seemed to pass in a blur as Nayeon's secret fingertips trailed over your skin and under the collar of your shirt before dancing their way back up. Finally, a song began to play over the speakers and Nayeon jumped up, excited. You took a deep breath when she got up, and you could still feel her phantom fingertips on your skin.

It took a minute for you to recognize the song. "Touch My Body" was playing through the speakers, and Nayeon had turned around to give you a small wink as her body started to move to the music. You watched, mouth slightly open, as she began to move. Her vocals, of course, were good, but you couldn't really focus on whether she was singing or not. You heard the other girls cheering her on even as you sat frozen, watching her dance. You hadn't known she could dance like that.

After she was done, she handed the microphone back to Jihyo and walked back to you with a smirk, sitting right back down on your lap. You swallowed when her fingers found the back of your neck again, trying your best not to look suspicious to the other girls.

"You girls should go get snacks," Nayeon said suddenly, looking at the others. "I'm hungry."

"You can't get them yourself?" Momo said, shooting Nayeon a look, but Sana jumped to her feet.

"I'll go get snacks! I'm hungry too!"

"You can't just let Sana go alone," Nayeon commented. Dahyun shot her a look as she stood up and took her girlfriend's hand.

"Whatever, Nayeon. You get to order drinks, in that case." Jihyo and Momo looked at each other and shrugged as Nayeon nodded in agreement, and before you could even say anything, they were gone and you were alone in a karaoke room with Nayeon, who was looking at you with that same gleam in her eye.

With the press of a button, the room was filled with music, drowning out anything either of you would say to the outside world. The lights were dim enough, but she pulled you up and over to the darkest corner of the room anyway before pushing you back on to the couch.

"You look so good tonight, I've been having to control myself," she whispered, sending a shiver down your spine.

"You haven't been doing a good job," you replied, watching her as she straddled one of your legs.

"That's because you drive me crazy," she replied, and pushed at your thighs. A thrill shot through your body and you looked back at the door, breath catching in your throat as you felt her grind against your leg.

"Nayeon, if we get caught-."

"We wont get caught if we're fast. This place takes forever to make food." She pushed at your thighs again, and this time you couldn't help yourself. Your legs slid open, and for the first time you felt how wet you really were. "I love it when you wear skirts. It's easy access."

"Shut up," you said, flinching a bit as her hand trailed up your thigh until her fingers hit your panties.

"You're so wet," she commented, smiling. "Come on, we have to be fast." Your hips obediently moved down when she pushed the cloth to the side and slipped her fingers against your bare skin.

"Oh my god, Nayeon," you hissed, jerking your hips. You felt her grind down on your thigh again as she captured your lips, silencing your moan as her thin fingers rubbed at your clit. Already turned on, you were so sensitive that just the touch made your body react, sending shocks through your stomach. Her fingers slid through your wetness, and it was a familiar feeling in an unfamiliar place.

Your thigh had started to feel wet as she rubbed against it, sighing into your mouth. The thrill of what was happening was beginning to make you feel high, so when she slid her fingers inside you and began to curve them like she knew you liked it, you almost blacked out then and there.

Squeezing and pulsing around her fingers, you let out a low moan that she swallowed, pushing her fingers in further. Her hips were beginning to jerk erratic on your thigh, and it was a sign of how turned on she had been too. Usually, it took much longer for her hips to become messy, but there she was, falling apart on top of you as she coaxed your orgasm closer and closer. Her hips jerked one last time and she let go of your lips to let her head fall to your shoulder, gasping.

Her orgasm caused her fingers to press one last time into you, touching all of the places you were most sensitive as her thumb rubbed your clit, and you bit your lip as you came, stomach tightening in a way you didn't even know it could do.

After a moment of the two of you catching your breaths, Nayeon quickly sat up and grabbed her bag, pulling out a bag of tissues.

"You totally planned this," you said, narrowing your eyes at her. You couldn't even be mad as she wiped off your thigh, though.

"Maybe," she responded, wiping off the back of your skirt as well. Then she stood to her feet, although her thighs were shaking, and handed you her clean hand. "We should probably go to the bathroom and wash our hands. I brought some extra panties too." Your mouth dropped open and you shook your head in disbelief.

"You sly fox." She smirked, and you took her hand.

"But you love it."