Hirai Momo Punishment 🔞

Requested by gowondawrld

You and Momo had been dating for 9 months and even though you weren't an idol you still supported her and you were both in love. Momo would always be there when you were going through something and you were the same way, but recently Momo hadn't been giving you the attention that you wanted. Ever since that had happened you had a plan for Momo to give you what you want. You would sit on Sana's lap and grind on her making Momo jealous and hopefully give you the attention you want but this would take a different turn. Once you started to grind on her Momo walked over to you and picked you up off Sana and carried you to her dorm. Then she opened the door and pinned you roughly against the wall hovered over you while kissing your neck aggressively. "Huh wanna be a brat i guess you like it rough then." Then she started stripping your clothes down starting with your shirt and then your skirt and bra and thong. She picked you up and threw you on the bed, then hovered over you and you made out for about 4 minutes. Then she laid eyes on you and grabbed your legs and opened them and put her clit on your clit. After that she started scissoring you agressily. Pretty soon you started to feel a knot in your stomach and Momo could tell. "Huh, does my princess want to cum."yes." you screamed. "Well Baby Girl I NEED WORDS." "PLEASE MOMMY LET ME CUM." And with that sentence you both released onto each other. "Sorry for grinding on Sana Mommy."It's ok Baby girl I clearly didn't give you enough attention." Momo kissed you sweetly and you both fell asleep.