The Nayeon method 🔞

Nayeon x Dahyun

Dahyun never thought she would end up like this. Naked, on her Unnies bed, skin flushed red and speechless to what Nayeon was doing to her head and body.

The older woman whispered just the right things into Dahyun's ear to make her a blushing, moaning mess. The way she purred sweet nothings to Dahyun, how her hands roamed over the pale skin, setting it on fire.

Dahyun never thought her day would end like this, but she was not one to protest.

Her day started like everyone else's did. Waking up at the crack of dawn, practically dragging herself out of her lovely and warm cocoon, also called bed and getting ready for another hectic day, packed with events and appointments.

By now, all nine girls knew the drill. They've been doing it for four years, so it was more like a routine for them. Who got to use the bathrooms first, what kind of drink they needed in the morning to function even a little bit etc.

Today's schedule called for another dance practice. The girls have been rehearsing for their next comeback in roughly five months, and everyone was at a different level of ready.

The choreo was unlike all the others that they had done before. It was sharper, with more movements and, all in all, more demanding.

This time, even Dahyun had some problems memorizing all the little movements that were necessary for the dance to look just right. Momo, Jihyo, and Mina did it so effortlessly. All these small steps seemed so perfect and natural, but for Dahyun, it felt like she suddenly developed two left feet.

With a loud huff, the blonde girl flopped down onto the couch, provided in the dance studio. She took the cap of off her water bottle, downing one-third of it in one big gulp. They agreed to take a small break to catch their breath and refresh.

Dahyun could see Momo and Jihyo still memorizing specific steps. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung watched some silly stuff on the younger one's phone. Mina, Sana, and Tzuyu talked about a recent K-Drama they started watching altogether, and Nayeon, well Nayeon, was stretching not three meters away from Dahyun, showcasing her firm but smooth body.

Dahyun was able to appreciate beauty when she saw it, and let's say that Nayeon was the definition of beautiful. The woman went to the gym almost daily; of course, you could see the results. Lean but muscular arms stretched behind a well defined back, her smooth abs reacting and revealing themselves a bit further with every movement. Dahyun was not one to complain. Instead, the opposite was the case.

She admired Nayeon for her features. She would do anything for a figure like that, but her body wouldn't cooperate as she wanted, ending with her getting jealous and frustrated.

"You're okay, Dahyun?" Nayeon asked, catching Dahyun not so subtly staring at her body.
The blonde snapped out of her daze, ears already getting hot but remaining speechless.

"Uh, y-yeah. Everything is fine." she tried to sound confident but mentally slapped herself for stuttering.

"Are you sure? Your face is really red." Nayeon got impossibly close to the younger one's face, making it look like she was inspecting Dahyun.

"Mhhh excellent." Dahyun tried to reassure Nayeon that she was indeed alright. Not getting all hot and bothered by the distance that slowly but surely melted away.

"If you say so, I'll let it pass, but just this time, Dahyunie." the older stood up straight again, turned around but not before winking at her bandmember.

Dahyun was sure she could die right then and there.
As all nine of them restarted practicing, Dahyun couldn't forget the look on Nayeons face.

How those brown orbs had a certain gleam to them, that smirk that graced the older one's lips. Like she fully knew what she did to Dahyun.
And so, the practice continued for another two and a half hours before they called it quits for this day.