Blackpink Rosé, Jisoo 🔞 Forbidden love

Jisoo could not tell when that precise moment was, but she keenly felt the roaring desire inside of her body growing more and more uncontrollable, when Rosé uncaringly flipped her hair, and only a tuft of it casually brushed Jisoo’s shoulder. She gazed into Rosé’s diaphanous pupils, gleaming with cryptic tranquility, and totteringly stepped close.

Rosé felt a puff of steaming breath against her cheeks, and, as if she had foreseen it all when Jisoo invited her to her house, she blushed, lowered her eyes, and only whispered “Jisoo unnie” before closing her eyes completely. She felt Jisoo’s fiery lips pressed against hers, and their breaths grew arrhythmic. Only for a split second it felt like a cozy marshmallow, but instantly it turned into a soggy flame. Rosé let out a weak moan, wrapping her arms around Jisoo’s neck, and Jisoo immediately entered into her mouth and began ravaging her tongue.

Why has it taken you so long? She still wanted to silently blame Jisoo, and be a little petulant. But you’re finally here… And since Jisoo’s hands were at last caressing every curve of her body, in a way so tender and yet so fervent as she could ever had dreamed of, she fell soft and gave up every last attempt to affect resistance.

Shedded clothes left a cluttered trail on the floor from the living room leading to the bedroom, and each girl slammed the other onto the bed. Jisoo flipped Rosé around and left her supine, and Rosé complied, without words but only a faint moan, and perceived Jisoo’s intense stare straight back into her eyes as she sank to her knees.

Do you…love me?

Her entire body quivered with thrill when Jisoo’s tongue invaded her intimate spots in wanton movements. Rosé closed her eyes, both hands reaching out and trying to squeeze Jisoo’s head inward, and screamed and jerked as she climbed toward the apex of all supreme pleasure. Her brain had long stopped thinking about anything other than the purest of all pleasure coursing through her bones nonstop, but for an instant she wondered, if this is paradise on earth?

In the wildest dreams of mine, the side of a maiden which would render even the succubi agape…I shall show it to you, and to you only.

“Uh…uh…uh ah ah!”

Without warning Jisoo gave Rosé’s petite pearl a violent strike, and slowly rose up, her entire lower face covered in gelatinous liquid. She looked down at the disrobed girl lying in bed with glazed eyes and roseate cheeks, short of breath and panting faintly, and smirked proudly at such an exquisite sight.

“I want you to scream my name.”

Rosé’s eyes blurred for a moment, but seemingly out of nowhere suddenly there was a phallus-shaped object held in Jisoo’s hands. Rosé gasped at the thing, eyes wide open, and could not help imagining the primordial frenzy that was to ensue, with some fear, but at the same time with an overwhelming, irrepressible thrill. Gratified by Rosé’s reaction as if she had precisely expected it, Jisoo started slipping the rodlike object into Rosé’s folds.

“Uh ah…Jisoo…Jisoo unnie!” Rosé screamed, her lithesome torso bent into an arc as she felt her inside being gradually filled by Jisoo.

“That’s right. Scream it,” Jisoo smirked, fully satisfied by Rosé’s total compliance, and started steadily battering her body.

“Jisoo…Jisoo unnie…unnie…,” Rosé whimpered uncontrollably, her voice and breath so arrhythmic that it felt like she would begin to cry at any moment. Her eyes landed on Jisoo’s face, and caught Jisoo’s eyes deadly fixed upon herself.

I’ll have you remember, indelibly, how breathtaking I am tonight.

She gazed into Jisoo’s eyes, amid the frantic movements, and, with an unsullied smile, panted, “Jisoo unnie…”