Twice Dahyun, Momo 🩹💖 lucky Dahyun

"Thank you for coming to the Pocari Teen Festa event today, Once!"

The 7 members of Twice bowed and waved excitedly at the fans as they exited the stage led by Jihyo before realizing she was leading them the wrong direction. She grabbed Tzuyu's hand and walked over to the other side while laughing to herself. Everyone else blindly followed their leader, still giving full attention to their fans.

Dahyun laughed at the girls making silly mistakes as she watched them through her phone screen. Sana falling on her butt when she knelt down. Tzuyu missing her position but recovering instantly thanks to her long legs. Jihyo pacing quickly to her mark when it was her turn to sing.

Watching their performances without her and Mina was painful. Empty spaces were left for them in the choreography and positions. Only the recorded audio of their tracks for their parts were played instead of them singing live. She caught Jeongyeon looking to her left when doing the Fancy choreography which was where she and Mina would have been.The missing pieces of the complete nonet during the ending pose of Cheer Up. She noticed Momo without a partner during Dance The Night Away pairings and that pained her the most. It was one of their favorite parts in all their performances because of the short yet meaningful interaction they had, holding hands and looking into each other's eyes for just a moment on stage.

Dahyun sighed and sent Mina a message.

Dahyun [4:34PM]: Did you watch the videos, unnie?

Mina [4:38PM]: Yeah, it's kind of hard to watch. They're not back in the dorm yet?

Dahyun [4:40PM]: Nope. Just me and manager unnie here. How are you feeling?

Mina [4:43PM]: I'm better. Hopefully, I can fly back by Tuesday if everything checks out. You?

Dahyun [4:47PM]: Still feel sore. But I'll get better. Don't worry about me, unnie. :)

Mina [4:50PM]: It's hard not to worry haha. Get some rest, Dubu. I'll see you all soon. :)

Dahyun set her phone down. Her fever taking a toll on her mind and body. She tried to stay awake so she could welcome the girls when they would come back. But the next thing she knew, the morning sunlight was seeping through the blinds, hitting her eyes and causing her to wake up. She slept through the night, without a single interruption, which didn’t happen often.

The first few moments of consciousness were always the best. Just before she remembered all her problems and right after a good back stretch in bed and an unabashed groan of relief as she released the tensions of her muscles. She wiggled her fingers and toes and felt the aches of yesterday slowly become a memory (for the most part).

She wasn't back to being at full capacity but she could get up without getting nauseous now. Rubbing the crustiness off her eyes, she adjusted her vision to see the room, still a bit dim except for the natural light from the window. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were still asleep, probably exhausted from yesterday. Everything was as she left it but there was a single choco pie on her bedside table with a note.

Get well soon, Dahyunnie, so you can eat more choco pie! :) - Momo