Loona Chuu, Yves 🔞 Just a hand

This chapter is dedicated to my gf gowondawrld she slayed also for orbits who are broken about the blockberry situation. Get better babies. 😭💔❤️‍🩹

Sooyoung scoots closer to Jiwoo until their shoulders touch. Jiwoo doesn’t pause from typing on the computer on her lap, but turns her head to quickly smile at a pouty Sooyoung. “Hi.”

The older girl opts to rest her head on the younger’s shoulder in lieu of a greeting, and after a moment, wraps her arm around the other girl’s waist.

“Jiwoo.”

“Hm?”

“Jiwooming.”

“Sooyoungie.”

Jiwoo stops typing and starts skimming through an e-book on her laptop. Sooyoung takes this opportunity to play with her free hand, softly massaging Jiwoo’s palm and knuckles.

“Ah. Thanks Sooyoung.” Jiwoo sighs.

“You like this? You know I could give you a full body massage right?” Sooyoung turns to Jiwoo, waggling her eyebrows.

“Noooooo. You know I still have to finish this paper.”

Sooyoung snakes her right hand under Jiwoo’s shirt, feeling the firm yet soft skin underneath. “Come on. We can make it quick…”

“You mean you make me come quick,” grumbles Jiwoo. Sooyoung laughs, but nonetheless slips her hand through the band of Jiwoo’s sweatpants, fishing her cock from her boxers.

“I can’t help that my baby is so irresistible. Guess we’ll have to do our own training, hm?” Sooyoung languidly strokes Jiwoo’s cock while maneuvering to lightly suck on her pulse point.

“...Sooyoungie.” Jiwoo stirs, and tries to relax into the different sensations rushing through her body all at once.

“Just relax, baby, and let me make you feel good.” Sooyoung pumps her hand slowly, twisting her wrist ever so slightly at every upstroke, just the way Jiwoo likes. She gently plays with the head of her cock, her thumb running across the tip until she feels pre-cum shuttling into her hand.

“Sooyoungie, wait.” Jiwoo stills her girlfriend’s hand, and shuffles to move away from Sooyoung, placing her laptop by the bedside table. She kneels across Sooyoung, her cock heavy and throbbing between the two of them.

Jiwoo is redder now, even more flushed than earlier when she was being touched. “Unnie”, her voice slightly whining, “Can you cuddle me from behind while you jerk me off?”

Sooyoung’s thighs clenches together at the sight. Her Jiwoo, sweetly asking to be jerked off from behind? “Sure baby”, she purrs, “Why don’t you take off your sweats, hm?”

Jiwoo moves to follow, while Sooyoung sheds her own shorts, leaving her in her lace panties. She moves to sit and rest against the headboard of their bed, and opens her legs for Jiwoo to climb in between. She clenches at the cool air hitting the wet spot of her panties, but ignores this to watch Jiwoo’s soft unblemished ass perch in front of her.

Once her girlfriend is all settled, naked from the waist down, Sooyoung shivers as their bare legs touch. Jiwoo’s ass is soft against her crotch and thinks that maybe she can get off from the friction alone.

Jiwoo leans back and rests her head on Sooyoung’s left shoulder, sighing as her cock gently slaps across her stomach. She’s already touching herself, apparently already feeling turned on from their close proximity.

“Let me take care of you babygirl.” Sooyoung grabs Jiwoo’s right hand, thumb brushing over her knuckles.

“Aw, my baby’s so big, and looks like she's so close”, Sooyoung coos and continues running her closed fist over Jiwoo’s length.

“S-so close”, Jiwoo echoes.

“I love feeling your big cock babygirl, you know how well you stretch me open right? And god, your ass, I fucking love holding it closer when you pound into me”, Sooyoung pumps her hand faster now, and makes it a point to gently run the tip of her manicured nails over the head of Jiwoo’s cock.

“Ah-ahh, unnie.”

Sooyoung continues talking next to Jiwoo’s ear. “You’re so rough but your ass is so so soft and firm baby. And your cock, god. Do you know how good you taste? Unnie wants to lick your cum all over your abs after she fucks that pretty little ass.”

Sooyoung presses the tip of Jiwoo’s hole with her thumb, and the sudden sensation sends Jiwoo into an intense orgasm. She cums in copious amounts, staining not only her shirt but also both of their legs.

The sight nearly has Sooyoung coming as well, the friction of Jiwoo’s twitching hips rubbing onto her crotch nearly becoming unbearable. But she holds out, and instead focuses on making even more of a mess of Jiwoo’s cum using her nails.

She gathers as much as she can on her fingers, and brings it up for Jiwoo to taste.

“Unnie,” Jiwoo licks every finger clean,”Thank you. I needed that.”

Sooyoung pats her thigh, making Jiwoo scoot forward so she can move in front of her. “Let me clean you up baby.”

Sooyoung lays on her stomach in front of Jiwoo’s parted legs, bringing her cock close to her face. She kisses the head, and sucks it clean. Jiwoo’s cock throbs, and starts to harden again.

“Ah! Unnie! What about you..”

Sooyoung stops to smirk. “Don’t worry, Haseulie is on her way home.”