♡︎ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ♡︎ - 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ♥︎

It was a great night. The cool breeze flows through the air. The chanting and excitement of the people can be heard. After all it is a football game.

It is an amazing game between France and England. Both teams are at a great pace. But France is leading. No wonder when they got 𝑯𝒊𝒎 - "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄"

One of the many reasons I came here. I can see him clearly. My eyes always lock on him. The man i love and hate at the same time.

My eyes meet his. A shudder went through my spine just by looking at those dusky slits.
With a smirk on his face he continues the game. My cheeks grow warm. How can this man be so hot? This man always gets me flustered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kylian and me have been dating for 5 months now. You will think that we are a lovely young couples head over heels. But you couldn't be more wrong. I am just a fake girlfriend for him. Just a plaything. To tame his lust and needs. No one knows this. The thing is no matter how much he hurts me I can't get away. I always get drawn back to him. This is toxic but it makes me feel things i have never been able to feel. He may not feel the same about me, and that's okay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The game ended amazingly. France won. No wonder there. They made it. He made it. I'm proud of him. Even though he is bad at our relationship, he is not bad at his career. Day and night he works hard for his future. Football is like a drug for him. He lives in it.

I can see him and the others going away. I get up from my seat and go inside. I want to see him. I want to appreciate him. Even though he will not take it to heart. My heart jumps in anticipation to see him. No matter how much my eyes have seen him, like no one has seen , I can't contain my happiness, the giddiness in my heart.

I see his manager near their club door. I quickly make my way towards him.

"Good evening sir. The match was amazing. You guys did it."

"Thank you very much Ms L/N. The match ended how we wanted it to end and all thanks to your boyfriend. I think you are looking for him right?"

"Yes. Could you tell me where he is? If you don't mind?"

"Sure. He is in the club room. I think he is preparing to leave."

"Oh thank you sir. Have a good night."

"You too yn"

I hastily made my way towards the room excited to see him. I open the door and there stands the one and only kylian mbappè. He is putting on his shirt to leave. He notices the presence behind him and turns around.

"Hey"

"Hey"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hey thank you for reading ♡︎. English is not my first language so bear with me if there are some mistakes. I will try my best to edit the grammar. As you can see this story has angst, toxicity and mature content. If you are not comfortable with any of this, this story is not for you. I am sorry if you felt uncomfortable. I will try to make the chapters lengthy. Until next time. Have a good day everyone and take care.♡︎

♡︎