♡︎ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ♡︎

Hey lovelies!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You let out a huff and made your way to the kitchen.

The air was filled with the sweet smell of bacon. My heart could instantly melt with the thought of it.

Leaning on the door, I saw Kylian cooking in his white shirt and black sweats. This man can make anything look hotter. Him in just these casual clothes can make a girl go crazy, and sometimes boys too.

As if he could feel my presence he turned around and gave a small smile. He's in a good mood today, I wonder why that is.

Usually, he's so grumpy and scary, I would be too afraid to speak or even let out a breath. I always saw him so frustrated and moody after a loss, so seeing him like this, after our little "time" in the gym is so infrequent.

He started to finish up everything and placed it on the table. I stood there waiting for him to say something.

"Come on, why are you standing there? I made breakfast and as you can see I'm a great chef."

I let out a giggle and situated myself on one of the chairs. He sat directly in front of me.

The food looked delicious and the smell was consuming the air in my lungs. I looked up at him and saw he started to eat it. He let out a low hum in approval and tilted his head to the side.

I begin to eat the mouthwatering food and the food is good is an understatement. He indeed can cook great. There is no way this man can excel in everything! Like even I can't make this like him. So damn good at everything he does. Cooking was not something he usually does but when he does- 𝑜ℎ 𝑔𝑜𝑑 he is a great chef.

He looks at my face and smirks. He knew I was impressed. Not like I wouldn't anyways, I am always impressed by this man.

"How's the food?"

He was teasing me. He knew he did amazing just by looking at my face.

"The food is amazing."

He smirked and said - "what can I say I knew I did amazing, just wanted to hear it from your pretty mouth."

I quickly got flustered in response to his words and bashfully averted my eyes in the other direction, trying not to meet his demeaning gaze.

"Anyways, there's a dinner at Ramos's house and he invited us to take part in it. I hope you'll be ready at 7 pm sharp."

He finished eating and got up to put away his plate. It's no surprise for him and his friends to hang out after a game. Sometimes they go to a club or have dinner at someone's house. I usually go to dinners but not to clubs that much.

I don't know what I will wear for the occasion. kylian's most liked colours are black and red,so i guess I should choose one of them.

I got up from the table and put away my plate. Kylian will be out today for practice. I should go shopping and pick a nice dress for the evening. Shopping is one of the things that i love to do, i mean who doesn't?
(𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 -

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *