♡︎ 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♡︎

Hey !

Trigger warning - non consent. (Rape)

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

It was around 4 o'clock when he finished his training. I watched him the whole time. After some time i got bored and checked my phone.

He was sweating and panting by the time he was done. We went to his locker. He went to shower and i sat on the bench.

I saw Hugo beside his locker and decided to turn the other side. Unfortunately or fortunately he saw me and began to come towards me.

Oh no. Kylian would not be happy about this. At all. I tried not to look at his way.

As he was close to me, kylian suddenly came from the shower with a towel around his waist.

Water droplets clinged to his abs and ran down towards the towel. His face looked unreadable. His eyebrows were furrowed and lips were drawn into a thin line.

I nervously avoided both of their gazes.

"Hey kylian"

"Hey"
He did not try to hide his flat tone.

Hugo sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at both of us.

"Spit it out already."
Kylian was growing irritated.

" I saw (y/n) sitting on the bench alone and just wanted to say hi"

Kylian looked at me for a split second and turned to hugo.

"She was not alone, she was waiting for me"

The atmosphere grew tense and i decided to break the tension.

"Well hi, it's nice to see you again"
I said to hugo nervously and i saw kylian throwing me an unamused glare at my way.

I ignored it for the time being and talked to hugo. It was for his own good or things might end up bad. I should make hugo leave before things take a turn.

" Nice to see you too (y/n)."

We both did not know what to say as kylian was watching us.

At last hugo sighed and bid us both goodbye.

" Anyway bye, see you both again another time."

Hugo turned to me and smirked slightly catching me off guard.

Kylian saw what he did and turned to me.

" " Nice seeing you again" my ass"

I place my hand on the locker and avoided his gaze.

" He said see you both another time. Well i can assure you that won't be happening again anytime soon."

I pulled my bottom lip in and looked to the side.

Kylian grabbed my face suddenly and pulled my chin towards his face.

"I have always and i mean 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 told you to look at me when i talk to you"

I exhaled a breath out i did not know i was holding in.

He slowly pulled my bottom lip out from my teeth and placed his hands on either side of my face.

I grew flustered and tried my hardest not to turn away from him.

He did not say anything for a minute and we just looked into each other's eyes.

He immediately went for my neck and sucked a deep purple bruise in to my neck.

I moaned out loud into the locker room and placed my hand on my mouth.