♡︎ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ♡︎

Hey!

---------------------------------------------------------

The Faint chirping of birds alerted me that it was morning. The suns rays kissed my skin. It engulfed the room in a warm glow, making the daybreak look unreal. The curtains were drawn and a brusque wind flowed inside the room.

I pulled the sheets tighter to my chest, thinking about last night's pursuits. It made my whole body bloom into a strawberry red colour. The feeling makes me all giddy.

I turned to look at kylian even though I knew he was long gone. It always made an ache deep inside my heart. His side of the bed was cold and empty. A complete opposite of my side, a complete opposite of myself.

Upon releasing a deep sigh, i started to get up from my place and went on to my daily chores.

I was instantly on my ass when i got up. My legs feel like jelly, aching and sore. Kylian really went overboard last night, should I say a few hours ago?

I somehow got up and went to the bathroom. Finally taking a look at myself.

My Body was littered with purple bruises fading into a brown-black colour. Chest, arms, neck every inch of skin covered with lesions.

The eyebags were clearly visible under my eyes. My hair all sticking out in different directions looking like i hit a lightening.

I released a huff and made my hair up into a messy bun. I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth thinking about last night again. I will keep thinking about it until next time, which probably will be tonight. The man has the stamina of a horse.

A small smile was plastered on my face like someone who thinks about her lover all the time. I was acting like a schoolgirl all again.

I disregarded all the thoughts and did my things. I don't know what i will be doing today. I only have a few friends outside of kylian's friends. I do have many friends. The thing is, me and kylian's relationship is strictly confidential, many people don't know about this and he likes to keep it that way. Therefore decreased social activities for me.

Seems like today will be boring.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After finishing up the bath and getting ready, i came downstairs to eat breakfast. Kylian usually eats from his training place. I would eat whatever is in the fridge or I'll make something with whatever is on the fridge.

I decided to go for a light blue baggy jeans and a long sleeve black crop top (you can choose whatever you like :) ).

I went straight to the kitchen after descending what felt like a hundred steps. Huh how fascinating, it felt like only 3 steps last night.

The kitchen was well cleaned and a sweet lemon scent was wafting through the air.
Seems like someone was in the kitchen. There was a maid who worked here sometimes, when me and kylian will be on business trips or if he has any matches.

But she wasn't supposed to be here today. Maybe kylian made breakfast and cleaned it here.

I made my way towards the fridge and when i was in somewhat close proximity, i saw a pale blue sticky note on the surface.

Curiosity got the best of me, i sped up towards it and plucked out the note.

It read :

" 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐲 ;) "

"- 𝐄𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 "
- 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐲𝐤𝐲

Instant warmth is what I felt throughout my body. This was new. Nevertheless, made my heart swells with more love for that man.

Opening the fridge, i found a plate covered with a tray and it had a note too.

It said : "𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦'𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲."

Seriously what happened to the man i know?!. Was he secretly taking classes about how to get a girl swoon over. However he doesn't need that at all. For example - me.

I was attracted to that man purely out of admiration. How he carried a whole team. How everyone's eyes were on him all the time.
How feral he was on the field, and for so much more reasons.

I still remember how I met him. To this day I cannot believe how i even had a chance with him. How i am standing right here, on his house and possibly in a part of his heart too.

The plate held chicken confit and a croquet monsieur. It looked absolutely delicious. I practically fainted at that sweet, spicy aroma. He must have gotten pretty early to make this.

A faint blush spread across my face thinking about how he made the food for me too. Yeah, That's the bare minimum but the kylian i know will not do this.

I couldn't control my eagerness and took an orange juice bottle from the fridge, hastily making my way to the countertop.

Ha yes, this counter brings back memories.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The food was delicious just the way it looked. I nearly cried from the taste. How this man makes me cry in every aspect is out of my mind.

I was so content. Food can really make someone's day.

I was thinking about taking up on the offer made by him, how i should stop by. I didn't feel like i should change. This was ok. There should only be him and his crew.

I should call the driver and get there. It was only a 15 minute drive from here. Kylian will always be there. He response being How he wanted to practice and from only practice can be victory be born. Which is true. The man spits truth and is very wise, Which is expected.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

The driver said he would be here any minute now. I was waiting outside. I decided to go with what i chose for the day and took my bag.

He arrived seconds after and i got into the car and greeted him.

The car ride was peaceful, always with this driver. No conversation was needed. No awkwardness.

I looked outside. Lush green leaves covered the trees, the sky a cerulean vastness. Fluffy cotton candy like clouds engulfing the beauty.

My thoughts and sightseeing was cut short upon seeing a tall building.

I got out of the car and bid goodbye to the driver.

I took the steps on the entrance and made my way inside.
The giddiness coming back at full force with the want to see him - no, 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 to see him.

I took the long hallways that lead up to the verdant enormity.

The players were jogging around or trail playing in the field. But all I cared about was finding him. My (e/c) eyes began Searching for his silhouette.

There he stood, directly under the sun.

" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞 "

- 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐲𝐤𝐲 ♡︎

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Hey!

I'm sorry for the late updates, I'm such a lazy bum :). I'll try to update frequently. This is a short chapter. It doesn't contain anything about kylian but the reader and her small details.

Anyways love you all and hope you have a great day. Don't forget to take care of yourselves. ♡︎