♡︎ 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ♡︎

Hey !

---------------------------------------------------------

Even though kylian went out for training, you had been standing there for an hour. Analyzing and considering every sentence and words.

You still can't believe he said sorry sincerely and on top of that to be ready at 7. What is he thinking?

Sometimes You can only read his anger, any other emotions are well hidden in that beautiful face.

Everything was a haze afterwards. You didn't even realise you finished eating. This is a huge step. This, this can change your relationship in a whole 180 degree and you don't still know if it's for the best or worst.

Nevertheless you can only hope for the better. Try to make it positive.

With a giddy heart and soul you rushed to your room to start everything from the bottom. Taking every dress from the shelves and trying it on. Everything should be perfect if it's gonna be a date.

By noon you have found a dress for yourself. Now time for the other things. A small snack was all you needed for lunch the excitement keeping your hunger at bay.

The time went by quickly after noon and by evening you were a nervous wreck.

You Messeged kylian to see what type to wear and he said anything you like.

Even though things are kinda good between us at the moment, I can't help but think that it was only less than 24 hours ago he abused you.

Part of you is still so mad at him and just wants to punch him square in the face until your rage is subdued.

Luck is on his side since he apologized to me or there would've been a war today.

It was nearing 7.00 so you started to get ready.

You decided for a little black dress which hugged your curves into perfection. It had a slit on the left side of your stomach which had a sparkling white belt. The dress stopped at your mind thigh. You wore black boots and black gloves. A little small chain to accentuate the neck.

      ( This is the dress i chose, you can     change it if you want ! )

You started on your  makeup which is a light one but with dark cherry red lipstick.

The sound of the front door opening had you snapping out of your reverie.

The sound of the boots ascending upon the stairs.

Kylian usually makes no sound and moreover he doesn't step into the house with shoes too.

The sound had you looking curiously onto the door.

The silhouette of a person dressed in clad black suit came into view.

You couldn't decipher who it was at first but when the body came fully into the views you recognised immediately.