♡︎ 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ♡︎

Hey!

Trigger warnings - Rape, non-consent, Name calling, abuse. If you are uncomfortable with any of this topics please skip this chapter.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The drive to the house felt like a lifetime. The streets seemed to pass by in a blur. The sky looked solemn and grey. I didn't know if it was because of the way it was or what was to come my way.

I dreaded the minute we are going to get home. Honestly I am a little afraid but things can't go unnoticed or left open.

Even though I will be on my knees i cannot let this go.

The whole time i faced towards the window. I did not have it in me to face him. I know he will probably be looking through his phone right now.

I can feel the tension clouding the atmosphere in the car. He was radiating dominance and rage while i was growing more Afraid and hesitant. I was even afraid to let out a breath.

The gate to the mansion was in the view.

My heart started to hammer in my chest. My breathing became laboured. Kylian seemed to be just fine. I was the one who was spiralling down.

The driver parked the car right in front of the house encased in four big pillars.

Kylian got out of the car and slammed the door harshly. I bid my goodbye and left the safety of the car and the driver.

Nothing could stop what was coming my way and that was enough to make me run the second my right foot placed in the white marbled tiles of the corridor, But i compressed it.

I slowly opened the big oak doors carved in wine of leaves and flowers with a hint of Greek style.

I peeked my head in and saw that the place was empty. I fully entered the house only for a body to slam into me.

The sudden impact made me fly towards the vase filled with flowers aligned in the pine table.

The right side of my face burned like hell and a cut can be felt in my cheek bone.

I slowly place my right hand on my face and inspected the cut. Blood was smeared across my right point finger.

My eyes widened and my body started to shake in anger.

I tentatively turned around and found that kylian was rolling up his sleeve.

He started to crept towards me.

"What was the show for?"
He was indicating the incidence in the car. Oh he saw it as a show?

Unholy words brimmed in my mouth and sat at the tip of my tongue. But if i reacted violently it will only result in my wellbeing.

He is far more stronger than me. I couldn't take him down even if i had karate classes or boxing classes.

The only was to go now is to talk calmly with venomous words. He hates it when i talk unbothered in an argument.

But i shut my mouth and said nothing.

He came towards me and slammed me into the wall.

A grunt escaped my lips on the impact. It was rather painful.

He fisted his hand in my hair and brought his lips near my ear.

"I said why were you acting like a bitch?!"

"Oh i was acting like a bitch?! Isn't that your forte?!?"

He pressed my face further into the stone cold wall.