♡︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ♡︎

The morning sun peaked through the curtains making a warm glow throughout the room. I slowly opened my eyes and put my hand above my eyes.

I checked my phone. It was 7 am. I turned back and felt the space behind me was cold. Huh where did he go?

I decided to check on him. I got outside the room and went to the kitchen. He is not there. I Wonder where he is. I looked everywhere and i couldn't see him. I was confused for a second but i remembered the gym. He might be there.

I made my way to the gym. Groans and pants could be heard from the inside. I slowly peeked my head in to search for him.
I saw him all drenched in sweat, groaning and panting.He was sure his shirt by this point, had been absolutely soaked by his own sweat.He was taking pushups. His back muscles flexed upon every push up. Oh what a sight for the sore eyes he is.

It was as if he could sense my stare, he suddenly locked eyes with me. My eyes flew wide open. He always caught me staring at him.

"Like what you see?"

"N-no."

"No?"

"I-i..."

"You don't have to hide it princess. I know you want me."

My cheeks grow warm from his statement. He always gets me.

"Anyways good morning."

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"I did. How can I not when you were beside me?"
The smirk was evident on his face.

God, he was always such a flirt and a charmer. He gets me all fluster with his words.

"Come here"

I froze. It was the same line as last night.
I couldn't move. I was stuck there.

He let out a giggle.

"I am not talking about "that". Just come here."

I slowly made my way beside him. He stood up.

"Lie on the floor."

"W-what?"

"Just lie your pretty ass down, you'll see."

You glare at him, not really trusting him at all-but still oblige, lying down on the floor.

Suddenly he gets on top of me.

"What?!? Kylian!!"

He just smiles at me.

"What's this about?" You ask him, not knowing where he's leading with this.

"I'm getting demotivated and you're the best incentive to keep on going."

He gently pecks your lips before his arms strain, pushing his body down-very close to your own before he pushes himself back up. You finally catch his drift, your hands wrapping around his shoulders, rubbing them encouragingly.

Butterflies started to fill my stomach. Watching his arms strain beside my head, His heavy Breathing casting across my face, his chest coming in contact with mine, his hips flushing against my own and his groans, oh god his groans, all gets me flustered.

I look at his face. His gaze is already situated on me. Droplets of sweat start to drip on my face. His lips are a little red from pulling his bottom lip.

your eyes turn dark as you watch all of his delicious muscles strain and flex. When he leans down again, the kiss is sweet, he lingers for an extra second-most likely because he didn't know when the next kiss would be.

Every time he leans down you start to murmur encouraging words to him.

When he leans down again, you tap your lips with a finger. Granting him another treat, he leans down, lingering even longer than before.

When did it get so hot in this room? You ponder to yourself. Your legs were starting to get uncomfortable-essentially laid out like a plank under 𝐡𝐢𝐦 , your legs open up, one knee of yours on either side of his hips.

You push yourself to kiss him. He lets out a chuckle and denies you. You pout and he can't help but think that you are too cute.

He kisses you fiercely, his tongue forcing its way into your mouth. Sliding across your teeth and it intertwined with your own tongue. Your legs wrap around his waist instinctively. So much for helping him work out. You whine when your dampening core meets with his growing manhood. Wanting nothing more than for him to rip off your shorts and eat your-in his words-'pretty little cunt'.

"Kyky... Please"

You whine out. The need for him to take you growing rapidly.

One of the hands that was propping his weight moved to tightly grasp your hands over his head, he was considerably bigger than you so any attempt to set them free would be fruitless.

"Calm down princess." He whispers in your ear before licking the shell of your ear.

Your hips buck up wantonly, wanting nothing more to bring you to that sweet release he had brought you to many times.

You watch his Adams apple bob up and down when your eyes meet-those gunmetal eyes now clouded with lust. His hips begin to gyrate at a teasing phase.

"Fu-fuck ky ky." You moan out, having no other choice than to accept.

The familiar bliss was bubbling up inside-the end was near.

Yet he suddenly stops, before you can even question him. You feel yourself being lifted up off the floor.

"Time to eat breakfast."

He smirks and goes outside the room. I just stand there trying to process what just happened.

************************************

Hello everyone have a good day and merry Christmas ♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎ wish you all happy holidays •