galra's anger

The galra couldn't believe his own ears , this tiny kit don't know what a best is. The thought of a kit out side the nest at a young age anger him , so imagine how angry he is knowing that keith was never inside a nest to start with .
  With that the galra took keith and held him close to his chest and flew to the throne room to tell the empire what he had just discovered.

Pov. Keith
  Keith is confused to no end ,but anger and embracement had win over him , the soldier had first seen him naked which he is definitely is not on ,then he put him in this fluffy pj that he is too prideful to admit that it comfortable and that he like it .
   The fluffiness made his mind go into the headspace that made him want to follow every of the thought that he try so hard to not to follow.
  Keith felt fear he hasn't felt since was 8 since at that age he had full control over his mind and the way the soldier is holding him ,making it hard to have that control .
  Keith came to his mind when he was in an elevator which made him scream at the soldier" where the f are you taking me ?" The soldier didn't even flinch then he looked at Keith and said "to the empire little one he need to know that we find a kit , he need to know that the galra has hope that it will not be in danger species anymore ."

"After all you are the first  kit we have found in over ten thousand years ever since the eltean has spread that virus that killed all the kit we had ."

Keith look horrified he felt anger through him he don't know why maybe because he want to believe that the soldier is lying but there is a possibility that he is saying the truth i mean what would he get is he lied .
And even the witch had left him alone and didn't harm him after he whimpered .

Was allura a liar

Were they  fighting on the wrong side of the war .