The altean

The castle of lion was never this silence in a very long time, and both Caron and allure was concern but not in a way that you think.

No they are concerned that the paladins had figured out that they are the one that plan to leave Keith behind to the galra , but you can't blame them he was threatening them being a galra , it freak both of them out.

If the paladins figure out that the altean were the ones that started the war it will be all over for them they will not be able to control the universe, the galra had already rounded their plans in the first place.

So they did what had to be done, they played the victims, and every one believed them, it was easy the galra see now to be very possessive creatures and can harm you for trying to cross any of their weird unbelievable, uncultured thing they call a culture.

They are a dangerous creatures and they need to be killed, and the altean are doing the world a favor.

The voltron team has to understand, but the problem they still haven't gone back from their 'vacation', and they still haven't accepted allure as their team mate so that had to be worked at.

When they return they will make them accepte her as their team mate withers they like it or not.

Author note 

I hope you like this chapter 

Plz vote and comment what would you like to see in future chapters

I hope you have a great day or night