the meeting 3

"So you are telling me that keith is a kit ." shiro said in a scary but calm voice .
"Yes" answered zarkon while nodding "we found out after we captured him in a while , while hanger was testing on him after he left out a whimper which as you now is a kit voice bit not to worry cause he is being taken care of right now. " he continue .

The entire team of voltron were shocked to say the least but it wasn't for long after all lance had to open his mouth and say ," i been rivaling with a galra baby and was loosing " in very dramatic way , and that how the ice was melting and the entire team was laughing at lance . even zarkon himself his an amusement smile on his face .

...A few moments later...

After a while of discussing what is going to happen to the war and how are they going to break the news to the universe.
Lotor came yo the meeting room while looking at voltron with what seem to be disguise then looking at his father bad said " have you opened the talk about the kitchen condition yet ."
This seen to set shiro off and with an angry voice shirt had asked ",what condition are you talking about i thought you said that keith was alright what are you hiding from us ??"
The anger that shiro had in his voice with the concern made lotor  mind more calm knowing  that the leader of voltron are concerned and my not being the reason of the abuse that the kit received was a good news to the prince.
"The kit is in a very good chapter we made sure if the but we have reasons that the kitchen was abused in this life before coming to us and the the concern that we have right now on the kit , so i would like you to relax right now to be able to get together bottom of the problem." Said zarkon in a calm voice but you can tell the zarkon was angry the moment the word abuse came out of his mouth.

This made shiro cringe a bet  but he relieved by saying " yes keith was abused before he was put in the care of my family . Keith was put in a foster care when he was younger and was send to many bad people the was using Keith as if was something that they can beat and traumatized as long as they go to the month they don't care what happen to keith , i don't exactly now what happen in the faster care but i know that it wasn't good."