Captured

Caron and allura are worried about the team they haven't answer any of the altean call and they can't locate them for some reason the lion are not responding to allura, and the blue lion which was the only left in the castle  cause the team took them all with them for some bonding.

So the altean have tried to call the blade even if allura hate them with every fiber in her but she has to make something to got in contact with the team even it mean talking to those disgusting creatures that call them self galra.

POV 3rd.

The blade had got a call from the castle of the lion, at first they didn't want to answer but they need the altean to move so they can capture them then put them in some cell so they all 'with the agreement with team voltron and zarkon' that they will tell them that the team are on some abandoned planet then they will attach them while they are unarmed.

Is it a dirty move, yes , but giving an innocent kits a virus that killed them in a very nasty way because they refuse to give them power is also a nasty move.

So when they answered there second call the conversation went like this.

"Hello princess what we can do to you ?" Said kolizan 

"Why didn't you answer when we first call you what can be more important then voltron ,what we were in danger and we needed back up, huh" allura practically screamed in his face,

"Well I apologize princess but we were in a meeting and we weren't in the control room to hear the call, and by looking at you there was no danger and you are alive so I don't think that we are needed at that time, know princess can you plz explain why you had called we are quite busy right know."Kolizan said with a bored face,

"We lost contact with the team and we don't know where they are right know and the lions are not responding."

"Oh right, we'll that what was the meeting we were having was about and i was going to contact you after, they are signals that the team are in some abandoned plant they seem to have crashed in to it , I will send you the coordinates of the planet, but you need to to go to that planet in a small pod cause it is unstable."

And with that the plan was set , both hunk and pidge will be waiting for allura and Caron to came to the planet then they lead them to a cave saying that they need help because shiro was injured , and the moment they step in the cave they will jump on them and boom they are captured.

The moment they were waiting for it has come both hunk and pidge were looking at the pod ,a nod the moment allura and Caron came out of it they put their best acting skills to the test .

"Allura thank god you came , shiro is heavily injured and is unconscious, we need both of your help to get them out of the cave." Pidge has said all of that in one breath and she is quite proud of her self cause the look of horror on their faces was amazing.

And with that both allura and Caron ran to the cave not noticing that the other two didn't follow them, and when they get inside they didn't find shiro and lance but they find hanger and bunch of soldiers, when they try to fun only to find another group of soldier , and either dobosh both allura and Caron were captured.

And while they were being put in a cell they saw team voltron talking with the galra while shiro has a kit on his hip while playing with him.

This seen drove the altean made allura had try to fight but the soldiers were stronger than her so she screamed at them "traitors, how dare you side with those monsters ..."but before she can continue one of the soldiers knocked her out while saying , "bong you dare to the kit like that you power hungry fabulous creatures."

And with that the universe has started a new beginning, and the galra has expose the truth.

And the galra were never happier knowing the the kit are safe , and that deca-phoeb has seen the greatest amount of kit being born to the galra, knowing that the kit will be safe , every galra mate has started planing for a kit,

Keith has never been this happy in his life , with a family by his side and zarkon officially has announced adopting Keith.

 The voltron team with the help of the galra emperor has been able to go back to earth, and were able to grew connections with the universe.