Chapter 10: Haruhi

~ The next day ~

*Harlee's POV*

"Haruhi? You sure you don't want any breakfast?" Dad asks as we are sitting down and see Haruhi at the door. "No thanks." Haruhi answers. She's been down like this since last night. Went to bed without dinner, didn't say a word until now. "Well, I'm off then" Haruhi says before leaving.

"Look out for your sister today, okay? I'm worried for her" Dad says. I'm glad he's looking out for her. I wish he could do that for me. But it's ok cause I have Haruhi and Haruhi has me. I would always look out for my big sister. I leave for school shortly after Haruhi does and I get there with plenty of time to spare before the bell.

I go to Music Room #3 to see which hosts were already here. I open the door and see everyone besides Tamaki is here. "Hey beautiful, we brought you another dress to match all our suits." Kaoru says, bringing over a light pink dress. I quickly get changed and we are on our way to the main hall were all the guests and their families are.

I'm sitting at my own table reading a book while all the boys and Haruhi pass out tea with roses in them. Hikaru and Kaoru stop by every once in a while, to bring me some tea, as well as bugging me about my book. I watch as Kyoya calls Haruhi over to a table with Lady Éclair. I watch them carefully. Not able to hear their conversation but watching nonetheless to make sure Haruhi is ok. Kaoru comes and pulls me over with the rest of them. "I wonder what happened to Tama-chan?" Honey asks, sadly. "I'm getting worried, something's up with him, after what he said yesterday" Hikaru says to Kaoru and me.

They were talking about how Tamaki said the club wouldn't exist anymore. "Alright gentlemen. No more idle chatter. Our guests are waiting for us." Kyoya says with a smile. "Senpai, it's like you don't even care." Kaoru says. "It's our job to take care of our guests to the best of our abilities. Remember, they're looking to all of us to entertain them" Kyoya continues.

'I'm going to go to the bathroom and then look around the fair a little bit. I'll meet you guys in the club room before you all head out in the carriage' I show Hikaru and Kaoru. "Alright, text me if you need anything. I have my phone on me" Kaoru says. Kaoru kisses my forehead and Hikaru kisses my hand before I leave.

~ Later in the day ~

*Harlee's POV*

All of us are in the club room and the hosts are all dressed in french renaissance costumes. None of us have been able to get a hold of Tamaki though. And everyone is worried. "Kyoya-senpai, what's with this outfit?" Haruhi asks. I turn around and see Haruhi is in a dress. I put my hand over my mouth to hold myself from laughing. "We told you, it's a costume for the special parade." Hikaru snickers. "You look so cute, Haru-chan!" Honey chirps. "And I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Harlee, we have one for you too" Kaoru says with a laugh.

'But I am not a host,' I say as an excuse. "But you will be in the carriage with Hikaru and I, I insist." Kaoru says, handing me a dress as well. I go and change, and I am in a similar fit to Harlee except it is more of a deeper red than the light pink. I walk out and Kaoru's eyes seem to pop out of his head. "We did good, Kaoru won't take his eyes off you all night" Hikaru laughs.

Hikaru pulls me over and he puts my hair into a big bow just like Haruhi's, except it is a green bow. That's another thing about my dress, it has accents of green all throughout it, the same green as Kaoru's costume. And though very subtle, Kaoru had some red in his costume as well. Now that the fuss is over everyone is back to worrying about where Tamaki is.

"I can't believe Senpai didn't show. I really thought he was gonna make it, despite what she said." Haruhi says. Everyone sits there in silence. All of us are concerned about what is going to happen. Tamaki isn't here, they are the Host Club, guests are going to expect to see Tamaki. Kyoya looks like he got a brilliant idea and starts calling someone.