𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13; The crown prince!?

'What a weird person'

That was what Arein thought of the red haired man, he indeed was a weird person. It was definitely their first time meeting the guy, but how did he know her name? And Arjen's, not no mention, calling Sora; "Sora-nim". Wasn't these kinds of titles only in Korea, why does he know them?

Weird

'It was almost as if... he was waiting to meet us'

Pfft, no way. Arein shook that thought out of her head, there was no way that someone would wait for us...But the way he looked at them...No way!

'Ugh.I don't know, I just wan't to sleep now...'

"..en...Arein"

"...Huh..." Arein rubbed her eyes, she was just going to finally get some sleep, but then Arjen started to wake her up. "Arjen? Why are you waking me up right now?"

"Can we.. can we go back to the place, where we met that man"

"That man...?" Arien looked at Arjen with sleepy eyes, also questioning why her brother woke her up in.

"So are you up for it"

"Sora?...Sure" Arein now felt that she couldn't sleep anymore and got out of bed. Arein was still questioning why both her siblings were up in the morning, Arjen likes too sleep in and Sora...Sora actually wakes up really early, so never mind.

Creeekkkk

Arein, Arjen and Sora's head were peeking out of the door, which was slightly opened. Both Arein and Arjen looked left too right, checking if there was any servants still around, it was like 2 am but still.

'The maids and knights should be guarding this place...will we be able to sneak out?'

...Huh?

The halls were empty, no one was there.

"If you still want to see that red head, hurry up" Sora grabbed Arein and Arjen's hand, dragging them through the halls.

"Alright!" Arein looked around the halls as Sora dragged her around, she was quite surprised that Sora knew that way around this palace. Only the halls were still way too long for Arein too remember where to go, so she keeps getting lost.

"Is it even ok for the security too be this...weak? I mean, it is the imperial palace" Arein asked.

"It should be fine, Arein" Arjen answered. He was speaking the truth, this was the imperial palace, so there is no way that the security would be that weak.

"Come on you two" the three siblings were now in a garden like place, there even was a fountain.

"...Isn't it that way?" Arjen pointed, Sora looked over and nodded. "I must still be in my head-"

"Guys! Someone is coming!" Arein say a few nobles coming over too where they were standing, so she pulled Arjen and Sora behind a tree.

"This is so annoying" the middle kid said.

Arein peeked her head out, there where nobles up this early?

"I can't believe were having an emergency meeting at the brink of dawn" Another noble sighed.

"I know right!"

"Raising the budget for the Syviolla castle, and It's all just too feed the illegitimate children!"

"!?..."

"I don't understand why the emperor took those illegitimate children in...it's truly an embarrassment to the empire"