Welcome to the jungle

This is being undoubtedly a season full of surprises. Although it seemed that Mercedes had solved their pace problems from the previous season, reliability was not on their side, having lost many points in recent races. RedBull was really trying to be in the same pace as last year but Mclaren and Ferrari were on another level.

Carlos has also caused a surprise, fighting Lando and Charles in leading the championship. I may not remember what the previous seasons were like but I'm sure this is definitely being a special one.

-Close the blinds Lan- I complain covering myself with the duvet.

-Its 4 in the afternoon, if I let you sleep more you wont be able to overcome this jetlag all week.

He had a point I guess. It was the week of the Australian GP and all the drivers had come a cople of days earlier to get used to the time change. Daniel had also invited us tonight to a dinner with a couple more drivers and their girlfriend but lets just say, I'm not adapting to the schedule as I thought.

- I told you it was not a good idea to fall asleep on the flight- He said sitting next to me on the bed.

- You should have told me twice- he started playing with my hair- dont do that I will fall back to sleep.

-Come on I brought you something to eat-  I looked up and saw he was right.

-You should have started by that- I said getting up and taking a piece of the sandwich that had brought me- it tastes amazing, thank you.

-I always knew the way to your heart was food- I rolled my eyes.- we're meeting with George and his girfriend before Daniel's dinner by the way.

-Carmen was it?- he nodded. I only saw her a cople of minutes during the last race weekend but she was really kind- What is the plan?

-Just some sightseeing, to spend the day outdoors- I sat on the floor next to the suitcase to choose what I was going to wear.

I was so calm when suddenly I see a thing on the wall.

-Lando!- I run up to the bed again- Lando a spider!

-You almost gave me a heart attack!- he said with a hand on his chest- You had already got over this Moon.

-Have you seen the size of that thing?!- how is he not freaking out?!- get rid of it please.

-Last year I even got you to hold a tarantula while we were here and now you get scared of this little thing- he said taking a glass from the bedside table to take out the spider.

-Over my dead body I would hold a spider.

-Babe you had a snake as a pet in highschool.

-They are cute! It's different!- I defended myself.

- Done. I'm going to the shower. We're leaving in half an hour- he said leaving a kiss on my cheek.

I decided to look on my instagram for the photo of that spider. It's not that I dont trust Lando, it's just that I really fucking hate spiders.

I realize my last post is almost three months old, my comments and direct messages were full of people asking what was going on. Lando and I had decided that I could tell people about the accident when I felt comfortable and seeing that this doesn't seem to be solved soon I decide that it could be a good moment.

 Lando and I had decided that I could tell people about the accident when I felt comfortable and seeing that this doesn't seem to be solved soon I decide that it could be a good moment

@ lunabarker: I might have been in a car accident a couple of months ago and lost all my memories from the last six years so... anything new?🙃

Ps: apparently I wasnt afraid of spiders anymore? Strange.
___________________________________________

@ user1: I cant tell if she's for real or not.
➡️ @ user2: I just think they're messing with us.
➡️ @ lunabarker: no joke, got brain scanned and everything.

@ user3: she doesnt remember Monza 2021?🥺
➡️ @ lunabarker: nope, but I've watched the race. It's strange seeing videos of you but not remembering being there by the way.

@ lunabarker: and why is everyone calling Lando "milk boy" he is obviously a milk man😌
➡️ @ danielricciardo: we will call him that when he finally gets pubes.
➡️ @ landonorris: thats it, i'm deleting instagram.

@ user4: go watch Dont Worry Darling
➡️ @ lunabarker: HARRY STYLES IS AN ACTOR NOW?!

@ carlossainz55: I'm living for this comment section.

@ mclaren: google, play Mclaren best moments 2016-2022.
➡️ @ landonorris: babe everyone knows you manage Mclaren's insta.
➡️ @ lunabarker: go shower and leave my comments section😐
➡️@ georgerussell63: you would be more entertained if you saw the best moments of Mercedes.
➡️ @ lunabarker: I'm a papaya girl at heart🫶
___________________________________________

Luckily I was able to overcome my jetlag by Thursday or I would have been sleeping around the corners of the paddock.

Unfortunately Saturday did not go so well. Qualifying was going perfectly until on the last lap Carlos got in the way of Lando causing him to go wild on the gravel, finishing only in fifth.

-You need to talk to him- He has been sulking all afternoon after what happened.

-He can talk to me, he was the one who pushed me off- He says crossing his arms over his chest.

-Lando you are going to be fighting for the title the whole year. I'm sure you will have worst quarrels that these throughout the season and I refuse to see how you destroy your friendship by being stubborn. Its just a title.

-Its the World Champion title Luna!- he exclaimed

-As if Lewis wants to knight you, I don't care, he's your best friend.- I was getting fed up, he was behaving like a child.- You are going to go and reconcile. And then we are going to get dinner with him and Isa.

-I dont want to get dinner with them.

-And now you're paying too- He made a feint of protest but I stopped him before he could continue.- Lando I know you're frustrated, and I get it, but what happends on track needs to stays on track. 

He finally gave in and we decided to go to his room. When we opened the door we say a sulking Carlos dragged by the arm by a pissed off Isa.

- Come on, tell him what you wanted to say- she said pushing him towards Lando.

-I'm sorry for pushing you out of the track, You deserved to finish that lap- he said looking at his feet ashamed.

-I accept your apology- Lando said. I looked at him waiting him to say more- What? I didnt do anything why are you looking at me like that?

-Lan everyone listened to that radio- he rolled his eyes at this.

-I could have used a better choice of words, I'm sorry too- he finally said.

-Now hug- I add.

-Lulu it's fine- Carlos said.

-Hug- Isa commanded. Her boyfriend looked at her out of the corner of his eye and finally sighed, opening his arms.

-Come here cabrón.- he said getting him in his arms and patting his back before pulling away.

-That hasn't been that hard has it?- I told him kissing his cheeck- I'm proud of you- I wispered to his ear and I could see how his cheecks turned red.

-Lets go eat dinner together- he said trying to change the subject. Carlos and Isa were looking at us with a knowing smile.