I still know you

I looked around but Lando was not there. He must have already woken up. I need to find if this was just a dream. I searched on the internet but I couldnt find anything

-Lando!- I call him from the hallway.

-In the kitchen!- he answers back.

I go to the kitchen but I dont get in, just stay on the door.

-I made breakfast, you didnt dine yesterday so I thought you would be hungry- he said turning around. When he looked at me he made a confused face- Something's wrong?

-Are you hiding something from me?- I asked, I wanted to give him a chance to explain himself. Maybe it didnt happen.

-What are you talking about?-he gave a step closer to me but I gave one back- Of course not, why would I hide anything from you?

-Then why did I dream we lost a baby?- realization flod him and the color drained from his face. So it was true after all- Because I thought it was not real but the pain I have inside my chest right now tells me otherwise, it felt real.

-Luna...-he ran a hand over his face in frustration.

-But it cant be real- I shake my head- It cant be real because you didnt tell me, and you promised you would tell me everything.

-Let me explain- He tried to reach me but I walked away from him.

-Dont come closer, I dont want to hear it.- I went back to the bedroom and put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. Taking also a bag to pack clothes for a few days.

-Luna please think rationaly- he begged following me around the room.

-Think rationaly?! Lando I asked you just one fucking thing and you couldnt even do that.- I blame him, he had no right to tell me to think about what I'm doing.

-You promised me you would tell me everything, no matter what, you wouldnt lie.- I say angrily, he promised me.

-I never lied to you. You just never asked!- Did he just say that? The audacity.

-We were talking about kids just the other week Lando! You could have said something!- I recriminate him.

-And what?! Tell you what exacly?!- he said

-The thruth Lando. It's all I have ever asked.- I tell him closing the bag and heading to the door of the house.

-You want the truth? You will have the truth.- He said following me.

-The truth is that it seems that whenever we try to be happy something happens!- I stoped on my traks just before getting to the door but I didnt turn around. I could listen to the pain in his voice. I couldnt look at him now.

-We fucking lost our child Luna, we lost our daughter and I almost lost you in the way too. -I take a shaky breath and close my eyes. I remember the pain I felt. My heart breaks just thinking about it. Our little girl.

-It's been the hardest thing we've ever been through so forgive me for thinking you wouldn't want to go through that again.- I shake my head and take the door handle opening it.

-I need to go, I will be with Alex and Lily. Dont follow me please.- I take a step out of the house. I needed to get out of here.

-You were crushed after it. I just wanted to protect you.- This is the first time I looked at his face since all this started. I could see how hurt he was but I could forgive him. Not now.

-I will see you on the race.- he took the door before I could close it.

-Just...remember I love you. And be careful, I cant loose you again.- he said giving me something. I looked at his hand and he had taken my car keys.