#1

Before start reading this go and check the AUTHOR'S NOTE properly and read the point clearly two or three times when you clearly understand then start this book.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE- first siblings are twins is totally Great Author SHineeSunshine idea, I like the most so I used it.)

AUTHOR'S POV

While Prakshit is getting ready for the wedding, the three brothers who are standing around are grooming him to be the bridegroom while not acting mischievously but seeing their facial expressions tormenting him relentlessly. All understand that he is a serious guy, exactly like the father of those people, and they just want to bother him badly, despite the fact that all four of them have been together since childhood and genuinely love one another, there is still an unknown gap between them.

Rakshit, though, is not one to remain silent under any circumstances. He purposefully says this when he is fastened to the sherwani's top button, which is close to his neck and causes him trouble. He shouts.

"What are you doing… "

"Keep your voice down, bro. You're getting married, and, if I'm being completely honest, my sweet sister-in-law won't like your loud voice at all. She is a very vivacious, kind girl who absolutely detests those who speak in a like manner. Because your father didn't even give you a chance and you continued to be his slave, you haven't even properly met her yet. You agreed with what your father said, so try to restrain yourself a bit. She is a gorgeous girl."

" Shut up… I will remain as I am.... She is my wife, and whether or not she dislikes my loud voice, I won't change who I am for anyone. If she doesn't like my nature, she must learn to like it and develop the habit of listening to everyone. After moving into this house, she must mentally prepare herself to comply with my father's wishes… "

"Come on Prakshit, You are acting so cruelly because she is your wife she has to do everything as your wish and I don't know what dreams she must have had in her mind, but she hasn't even arrived yet you are behaving so rude, I'm not sure how to act around her. If not much, then at least adapt a tiny bit of yourself to that. Because you will be with her forever, how will you be able to spend your entire life with her if you don't get along with her?... "

After hearing Adhiraj, Prakshit turns to face him and informs him when he is standing in front of him.

"Love is a pointless concept in our lives. Women come to look after our home and have children for us so that our lineage continues… My grandmother did the same thing, my mother did the same thing, and your mother also did the same thing, so how can my wife be saved? I have always heard the same things from my father and he expects the same thing from me in the future… Because I know what to do with her and because I know you love that girl dearly, I keep telling you to stop yourself. Your papa and chhote papa will never consent to have you wed that girl because they oppose the concept of "LOVE." So please hold your feathers to fly, Adhiraj, it will only make things worse….. "

There is a noticeable difference in the atmosphere after hearing Prakshit preach. Everyone looks at him with many unusual inquiries in their eyes, yet they all understand that he is not even saying anything incorrect. Adhiraj, who is standing in front of him, says with great assurance because of the same.

"I don't remember when I started trying to stop myself when I fell in love with her, but I could never stop…. All I want to say is that for your wife and my sister-in-law, you have to feel her the best in this house. My love for her has grown to the point where I can no longer imagine my life without her. I will do my best to manage my love… just you take care of your wife…"