#6

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THEN THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

Suman's attention is solely on Nishtha, who is presently seated in front of her as a bride, but there is absolutely no joy shown in her eyes at all. Suman made a concerted effort to meet Nishtha, but she was prevented from doing so because the latter's mother was always present. She was also forbidden from speaking to anyone, so Suman was completely unaware of what was going on.

Suman feels as though she is witnessing Nishtha dying in front of her while the marriage is being finalized slowly. She is unsure of how to stop the agony that is filling her eyes, but he is also very troubled by it.

Suman is lost in concentration while sitting when she feels a hand on her shoulder. She turns around. Sumedh, her older brother, is standing next to her. He informs her right away.

"We've been here for a while because of your intransigence, and it's too late now. You already know that father will be furious, but I stopped here after paying a little heed to what you said. It's already too late. We had to leave… "

"Okay, Bhai, I bid her farewell and go… "

"Do it quickly, I'm outside in my car… "

Slowly approaching Nishtha, Suman takes a neutral stance. For the first time, Nishtha lifts her eyes to Suman. She explains softly that she is simply asking her several questions.

"I won't be able to hold off till your departure. Brother is adamant. We should now return home, which is why I came to say goodbye to you..."

After hearing what she has to say, Nishtha hugs her and breaks down in tears. She seemed to have lost all of the tolerance she had been exhibiting and was sobbing uncontrollably while hugging her. Suman gives her a firm hug and acknowledges her predicament; she has heard countless tales claiming that love is never discovered where it is supposed to be. The fact that she is married to a successful man is the only thing she can be happy about, he heard he is in a good job and going to support her family too. She can only hope that she has a better future. She had nothing further to say to her besides this.

Nishtha's wedding was almost 15 days ago. But she was still unable to shake the sadness she felt since her love did not reach the place it ought to have. She has witnessed her four years of devoted devotion to Adhiraj. She is suffering the most for her friend as a result. When her father Shyam summons her loudly, she is mentally making her way to her room through the courtyard.

"Suman came here quickly….."

When Suman hears her father's voice, she instantly turns and rushes over to him. Her mother was sitting nearby, as well as her grandparents. It is obvious from watching them that they were speaking about something. Then her brother Sumedh shows up with a box of sweets and a smile. Then all of a sudden he gave her a large piece of sweet. She looks around at everyone as she gets startled.

"Singhania Brothers visited my office today, and we started by discussing business. After that, they talked about asking for your hand for his son…"

After hearing this depiction of her spouse, Suman's eyes slowly sink. She is well aware that the Singhania family has four sons. As it is a very shy moment for any girl, she is simply listening to those people with her eyes down. Suman is also extremely shy, making it difficult for her to sit there when they are talking about her marriage. She wants to leave right away, but her grandmother is holding her hand and beaming with pride as she does so since she loves her the most out of all of her grandchildren.