#2

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THEN THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

While going down the street, the buddies are chatting and have a great time. Both girls appear to be joyful, but Nishtha appears to be dreaming about her lover while the other girl is chirping like a bird.

"I can't believe how beautifully our debut performance went. The entire audience burst into wild applause as we wrapped up the Kathak performance. Madam is quite pleased, Nishu."

Nishtha says with an immediate smile that she had just woken up from her dream.

"Yes Suman, what are you saying..."

"Nothing, You've been failing the class for the past two years, which is why I, who was your junior, am now taking classes with you."

"So what, I am not an intelligent student like you…"

"It is not intellectual in any way. Why don't you state unequivocally that you are so enraged by someone's love that you are unable to focus on your studies? What else do you need to consider about yourself heading forward, do you not see?..."

Nishtha shouts loudly as if alerting the world while walking around with her arms extended and a smile on her face.

"You are 100% correct; I am completely and utterly madly in love with Adhiraj and want to stay this way for the rest of my life. He and I share a deep affection for one another, and neither of us could survive without the other.

Suman starts looking all around after listening to her words but then smiles since there aren't many travelers and the person already there is a long way away. That is why no one would have paid them any attention. She tells Nishtha in a frightful manner as she instantly draws Nishtha near her.

"I am aware that you and Adhiraj continue to meet in secret, so why are you shouting so loudly to invoke the bad eye on your relationship? If someone overhears, disaster will ensue, so please be quiet....."

She instantly puts her palm over her lips and laughs. Suman walks to her house because it is the first one they reach when they both head in that direction. once Suman arrives at the house. She observes her grandma singing the Gita in comfort. She is her grandmother's darling, so she immediately swings her arms around her grandmother's neck and shouts.

"Dadi...."

"Oh my sweetheart, You attend college, and I am constantly on the lookout for you. At the very least, come quickly so I can fully see you."

"What should I do, Grandma? I have no idea of the time as I first go to college, then I go to practice. You are aware of my enthusiasm for Kathak."

Geeta simply gives her granddaughter a head kiss and bestows her with many blessings so that she may carry on chirping joyfully like this forever. She just sits and explains her day.

AUTHOR'S POV

Prakshit getting ready and his wife tie his tie, When Purva notices him grinning while he is admiring himself in the mirror, she bats her eyes at him and whispers.

"Why do you want to gaze at yourself in the mirror when you could just look into my eyes?"

Prakshit shifts his gaze from the mirror to her words.

"Why are you acting so filmy?"

"A woman gets filmy when her spouse is more attractive than Aamir Khan. And yes, I was prepared to flee to Aamir Khan if your marriage arrangement had not come to fruition, but when papa showed me your photo, I thought, "He is more attractive than Amir Khan." Wow...."