#4

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THEN THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Say thanks to Purva bhabhi….. bye Rakshit"

"Run away…. Just take care of yourself…"

He smiles slightly, and hugs his brother tightly, Adhiraj is well aware that his father and bade papa will oppose his marriage to Nishtha. So he has decided to marry Nishtha anyway. Even if he has to flee his home for this, he has enlisted the assistance of Purva.

It has become extremely difficult for him to leave the house at this hour of the night because everyone is observing him. Prakshit, in particular, does not want to see Adhiraj in any danger, so he maintains a close eye on him at all times. Purva devises a scheme to seduce him and distract him with herself because she wants to help Adhiraj at any cost while praising his love.

Rakshit somehow talked to his friend and devised a plan to assist him in fleeing, for which he arranged money and other necessities for both of them. He could only accompany him until a certain distance from their home because he would soon have to engage everyone. Otherwise, Adhiraj will be unable to flee with her under any circumstances. They exchange one last hug before moving on.

Rakshit begins looking around in the dark with his subsidy steps, but the hall light suddenly turns on, and his father and chote papa appear in front of him. He realizes that they both knew everything about Adhiraj's plan. He becomes very nervous because he knows that these two will not abandon Adhiraj and Nishtha easily. So he rushes outside to support both of them at any cost. However, both of their bodyguards quickly apprehend him.

"Please, Papa... He loves her..."

However, when Achindra hears the word "LOVE," he only sees red. He is well aware that his men are on the hunt for Adhiraj. That is why Adhiraj finds it difficult to flee anywhere. But this time, whoever has helped him, considers punishing him to be a critical task. Without hesitation, he pulls out his belt and begins brutally beating his son.

"Papa… Listen.... Papa...."

Prakshit is overjoyed today because his wife took the initiative to proceed; he wants to love her in all of his ways, and even today she is showing more interest without tiring round after round.

His face rested on her heaving chest as she panted heavily, he smiled and was about to look at her when Rakshit's screaming voice caught his attention. Suddenly, he gets scared of the apprehension of something untoward and immediately leaves Purva and begins going out in his pants. Purva, on the other hand, immediately wraps the sheet around herself and tells Prakshit.

"Prakshit... Please listen.... "

It doesn't take long for Prakshit to figure out why his wife is taking such a special initiative today. It hurt badly. He is furious, so he raises his hand to slap her, causing her to cover her face with both hands. Prakshit's hand comes to a halt in mid-air, but he is so enraged that he immediately plugs her hair and pins her both hands to the bed, pushing her down. When she sees all of this, she becomes terrified and begins pleading with him in hushed tones.

"Prakshit, kindly help them because they actually love each other.... Don't go there to harm them...."

He quickly tied a handkerchief around her mouth and said in a very dangerous voice.

"They will kill both of them, and no...one...will survive. Nobody has ever been able to locate their body.... I don't care about their feelings or anything else; all I care about is my brother…"