#8

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THEN THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

His procession, like all procession, is filled with joy and dancing. But he doesn't have a smile on his face or any signs of happiness in his eyes. He sits quietly on the mare, as if he has nothing to do with any of this. He is simply completing the tasks assigned to him.

They are slowly approaching their destination. His gaze is drawn to a familiar figure; his procession is moving forward at a slow pace, but his gaze remains fixed on that side. A girl hiding behind a tree nearby is constantly staring at him. He still remembers these eyes. He hasn't seen her in person in four months., But how can he possibly forget these eyes? Her face is obscured by her clothes, but he recognises these eyes. These are the same eyes he had filled with some golden dreams of their lives, seeing in which he wanted to spend his life. He is a long distance away from her, but he can see the moisture in her eyes. While he is moving people, his gaze remains fixed on her. She just gently lifts her hand and waves him slowly while crying, then sends him off in front of her.

IN THE BRIDE'S ROOM

The bride appears to be stunning. Perhaps there will never be a more beautiful bride than her. Her gentle face has suddenly blossomed even more as a bride, but her eyes are filled with sadness. The door swung open, but she didn't look back because she knew the procession had arrived at her door. That is why everyone went. Maybe one of them would have shown up right now to take her to the wedding hall.

She doesn't want to open her eyes to see anything because she has no idea how worried she is about tomorrow. She has no one to whom she can speak or to whom she can explain her predicament.

She is suddenly enveloped in a tight hug. She raises her eyes to see Nishtha behind her, crying while hugging. She is taken aback by Nishtha's appearance because she did not invite her to her wedding. simply because her marriage to Adhiraj was fixed. She was unsure how she would deal with Nishtha.

"Nish.... tha."

"Don't say anything; I completely understand your situation." I used to think of my mother as a friend. I used to spill everything to her. How could you tell your family that you did not want to marry Adhiraj when I couldn't explain it to them... I understand why you didn't invite me here, but I wanted to come here, so I did. I just want you to forget about my and Adhiraj's relationship forever and never bring it into the middle of yours. Don't remember at all that I used to talk about Adhiraj in front of you and that I once said that I loved him. You only need to remember that you will be Adhiraj's bride. He is extremely pleasant. I just want him to find a very loving girl, and I know you will bring him nothing but happiness. Suman, be happy with him... He's fantastic. Please be kind to him... love him so much... "

Suman can't think of anything to say. Today, the girl in front of her, who was once in love with the man she is about to marry, begs for more time to love him. Because of the way she is pleading in front of her, Her helplessness is audible in her voice.

Suman turns around and wants to hug her tightly so she can express how confused she is at the moment, but Nishtha abruptly emits her, reversing her steps and disappearing from the room. It's as if she didn't appear just a few moments ago…
.
.
.
.
.
.

Adhiraj's eyes have not once turned to look at the girl he is about to marry, and everyone is laughing and enjoying the wedding. The wedding rituals are being completed as mantras are chanted in front of the people seated in the mandap. Their hands are both wrapped in a handkerchief. Adhiraj can easily feel her cold, ice-like hand in his large palm, but he doesn't seem to mind in the least.