#10

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THEN THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

Suman's first meal ritual is today. All of the family members are seated at the dining table with the household. Sitting next to his father in silence is Adhiraj. He is not interested in anything and is only showing his presence.

With the help of the housekeepers, food on plates begins to arrive, and everyone begins to serve it with a smile. Suman appears from behind and stands there looking down while carrying the desserts she prepared by her, Rakshit strikes his foot firmly against Adhiraj's leg to force him to glance at her at least once because he is not giving her any attention at all. but in answer, he gave him a stern stare. Meekly, Rakshit says.

"What is your problem, yaar?"

"What... is... your .... problem..?"

Suman begins serving sweets with bent eyes and a small smile on her lips as everyone compliments her cooking skills. Gayatri and Purva are standing on either side of her for support. Suman is overjoyed that everyone enjoys her homemade food, but Adhiraj didn't even glance at her. His eyes noticed his hold marks on Suman's white skin as she served dessert to Adhiraj last, but he turned his head away.

Apart from him, everyone praised the food, but he did not utter a word. He could not enjoy anything since he was simply eating as though he had to finish it. He's informed by Achindra.

"Suman needs to go to her house today for a pag phera; you two will spend the night there and come the next day. Those people have invited everyone to their home. However, your brother and sister-in-law will accompany you and return only at night; we will instead skip dinner. But tomorrow, you guys come."

He simply nods, and Achintya beams as he makes no denials. He's done with that. He heads to his room after eating his supper. Suman is asked to get ready for her to leave for home by Gayatri and Purva, but she knows if she goes to the room, she will have to deal with Adhiraj. so ask Purva.

"Di, please come and help me..."

"Sure come..."

Adhiraj is seated in the room reading a file when they both enter. Hearing further footsteps, he realizes it is Suman who has entered the room. He believes that someone else is with her as a result, but he does not feel the need to even glance at her. Purva leads the woman to the closet where she begins to pack their clothing into a bag. so they must remain there tonight. Suman is good at her work, but she seems like she doesn't know anything. Purva assists her and informs her of everything she knows about Adhiraj in this one year. she quickly says.

"Go ask Adhiraj Bhaiya, which night suit would he like to take tonight?" ... "

Adhiraj can easily sit outside and listen to all of their conversations, but in this case, as soon as Purva asks Suman to go outside and ask Adhiraj, she immediately declines by shaking her head. Purva smiles and assumes that she might be shy as a result, so Purva goes outside and asks him herself. Suman instantly inhaled deeply, fearing that Purva would not pay attention to her and that she would have to approach Adhiraj, something she preferred to avoid.

Abhiraj very comfortably offers all the answers to Purva and is really angry that Suman does not want to come in front of him because Suman knew that he loves Nishtha even if she agreed to the marriage. In this situation, she will have to bear his disobedience, which she wishes to avoid by appearing less in front of him, but he is unconcerned about her.

When everything is ready, they go off to Suman's home. Suman is driving with Adhiraj by herself and is simply doing the chore of keeping an eye on the outside. Prakshit-Purva, Adhidev, and Rakshit will be arriving in the back car. Adhiraj's behavior does not change significantly after arriving at Suman's house, which everyone notices, but Suman's family members believe he speaks very little, and Adhiraj's brothers are upset seeing him like this. Because all of this is going to cause Suman a lot of problems in the future. They are hopeful, however, that Suman's behavior will influence Adhiraj.