Chapter 11

"This guy has a clown kink or smth..."

You quietly muttered to yourself as he was fixing up a car that was clownified and you had spotted his pick up truck as well that was also decked out in clown aesthetics.

"Alright done, this should comfortably sit about 30 clowns.. 35 if they really like each other..."

You were snickering, while you walked up behind him. "Crispin what do you mean by really like each other?" He freaked out noticing that you had been there the whole time "Ah nothing! Why would you sneak up like that" you furrowed your eyebrows at him.

"Howell told me that you said to stop by your weird garage to help out or something"

He quickly retorts back to you "Yeah I did and it's not weird it's my art!" You rolled your eyes "yeah yeah... now what do you want me to help you with?" He then walked over to you and held your hand bringing you further inside the garage and showed you a blueprint on his clown desk.

"I wanted to make you a mobile scooter or something for you to take around. Kind of like Bee's... I was thinking of getting a car and fixing it up but you don't know how to drive."

You silently nodded it was embarrassing enough since you were never taught how to drive even at the ripe age of 21 you were allowed to drink but you can't even get a car going. "Thank you Crispin... but I don't know how to ride a scooter either.." you now felt bad poor guy was trying to do you a favor which he rarely does for anyone but sadly you can't really do anything. He let out a pshed sound and continued "I can teach you how to ride the scooter once we finish building it" you look at him happily as you looked over the blue print. Of course it was filled with clown stuff

"Crispin I don't want to disrespect your art but can we add something else with the clowns?"

At first he was going to say no but he thought against it at least you were keeping his clown theme going "Fine since we are keeping the clowns" you clapped your hands as the two of you had begun to build the base well mostly Crispin he would just have you hand him tools or hold pieces for him.

Finally he was done with the base and let out a sigh and flopped back onto the floor. You sat next to him as he was exhausted he looked over at you sitting next to him. "I will finish it up soon then I will call you over again to paint it yourself, so you can actually contribute to your scooter yourself" nodding happily as you skipped around to look at the scooter that looks super cute! He still needed to build the engine and stuff though seeing just the base you were already thinking about what to paint it like.

"Crispin! Can you also make a mini passenger side to go with the scooter?" You looked down at him hopefully while he sighed exasperatedly. "uGH the things I do for you fine I guess I can also make a side passenger... but in exchange you have to make me those cookies you have at the cat cafe but with clowns on it." He had put his hat over his face while laying down on the ground. You smiled brightly "Its a deal!" You began to help him put stuff away and as you were leaving he let out a loud retort "DON'T FORGET MY COOKIES!" You smiled while walking out of the clown garage.

"I WILL BRING THEM TOMORROW! BYE CRISPIN!"

He said a quick bye as he watched your form leave his sight he muttered to himself "Finally I will get cookies without having to pay for them" Thats right as much as Howell loved his siblings they still had to pay for stuff in the cafe especially with Deckard gone have to pay the bills somehow.

Honestly he was excited for you to stop by at the house and present your cookies to him. All of his siblings at home will bask in jealously as he receives cookies from you. As you arrived home tired from another day you fell asleep in your skirt and blouse not having a care in the world as the wind moved briskly outside your window.

(Happy New Year Everyone!!! I was planning on posting this on New Years Day but I didn't get the chance since I have become busy again 😭 I hope that instead of taking a teeny break I will be able to churn out more chapters when I have the time or start writing bits and pieces more! I appreciate all of the comments, votes, and being added to reading lists! It helps to motivate me to continue working on this book! Thank you all again! ❤️❤️❤️)